Good morning/Good night thread

Have a great day everybody.

1 Like

Iā€™m off to bed. See you in the morning.

1 Like

Good mooorning :sunny:

2 Likes

Good morning.

Iā€™m on night shift. :sunglasses:

get some good sleep?

1 Like

:slight_smile: Canā€™t sleep?

Yes I did. Iā€™m a bit cranky though, woke up from a deep sleep

I snuck into the study to browse the webs.

Lol that makes me think of the dream i had the other night of being on the forum. I wont name names but there were some hilarious threads that my unconscious cooked up :grinning:

1 Like

:smile: I havenā€™t dreamt about the forum in a long time

I donā€™t dream about it a lot, recently ive been dreaming of typing, which is sad and only says bad things about my life. and when im typing the letters keep changing and i have to delete and retry. Ugh!

What does your day look like?

Iā€™ll be in class while youā€™re going to bed, about.

Oh that sounds frustrating! Sorry!

Well, I have to go to IKEA (agaaain) and to check out the remodeling of my moms apartment.

Hope you start enjoying your classes more

ikea = meatballs.

Yeah I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be enjoying class any time soon, im just going to bear that crap. Probably in a few months once im used to it, itā€™ll vanish. its primarily anxiety and paranoia. Today i was in a lecture class and i had the thought that i would faint and even though i didnā€™t faint that thought terrified me.

I am going to their disability offices tomorrow.

1 Like

Good morning. I took my meds, am sitting on the porch having a coffee. Working up to taking that predictor test, today is the day. I need to rustle up something to eat first.

1 Like

You can do it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I finally work up to it and go to start the test and the code to get into the test has expired already! So I mailed my coach to let her know, but sometimes I donā€™t hear back from her until the next day :frowning:

Oh man, thatā€™s too bad. But can you do it again?

I should be able to get another code. Iā€™ve still got another couple of weeks left to the program. In the meantime I guess I can retake some practice tests to reinforce the content Iā€™ve already learned.

1 Like

Alright, good luck @Skims

1 Like

Good morning! :sunny: I slept in until 5.20 this morning.

It looks like my father forgot my Birthday. Again. :confused:

Good morning @anon84763962! Big college football game in Australia tonight. hawaii vs. california. I have my $ on california

1 Like

Got groceries , went for a bike ride, and picked up some new pants and a shirt. Back home lounging.

Go California! Iā€™ll check to see if it is on telly and try to watch it. Iā€™ve never seen American football before. We get the superbowl televised here but Iā€™ve never watched it.

1 Like