Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning. Just sitting on the porch enjoying the breeze and a coffee.

1 Like

Good morningzzzzzz

1 Like

Genos on a hunger strike because heā€™s 18.6 pounds and my mom wonā€™t give him dry food anymore so now heā€™s eating nothing out of spiteā€¦

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: I forgot to turn my alarm off last night so Iā€™m awake early.

2 Likes

Goodnight, everyone. :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Good night everyone

1 Like

Good morning! :smile:
Iā€™m sleeping less now for some reason. Instead of my normal 11-12 hours I sleep 9-10 hours. Hope it stays this way.

4 Likes

Good morning I might see War Dogs todayā€¦and Iā€™m 69 days soberā€¦69 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY

5 Likes

Good morning. Sitting on the porch again with coffee, no breeze today. Cicadas are getting loud. We never used to have them. Global warming and mild winters I guess.

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve been loud lately here in ct too!

At 1st just 1 moved in for a day or 2 then he called all his friends over.

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: I slept in today, itā€™s 5.45am

2 Likes

Good morning. I got an allergic reaction to my bee sting yesterday. Tough sleeping. 70 days sober though.

3 Likes

Good morning U. S. of A.

1 Like

Good morning, America, how are ya?

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: Normally I would work Friday this week but Iā€™m swapping it to work today. My birthday is on Thursday and I want the day after it off so I can have a good night out at the in laws and go to a movie with Mr Turtle on Friday!

5 Likes

Ugh Morning. Up early gave in and did the housework most of the Morning. Phone calls all done today. Tired feel like crap mondayitis? Think Remy said it best

Good morning! Have my driving test in a bit!

3 Likes

Good luck Minnii!

1 Like

Thank you Sharpii :slight_smile:

1 Like