Good morning/Good night thread

I’m sitting on a bar outside drinking a coke, went shopping for my moms birthday present and got myself a new jacket for warm rainy days. It’s a great day to be alive, feeling great!

Hope your day goes well

1 Like

Would you believe I can count the number of times I’ve drank soda in my life on one hand? Sounds sweet though minnii glad you’re feeling well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love coca cola (the phone autocorrected to cocaine lol) it’s my capitalist sin.

Great jazz playing too. Loving it.

Waiting for my therapist’s appointment

1 Like

When I was 5 I said I didn’t like it and my mom told me “it’s bad for you anyways” so I weighed the positive and negatives and never drank it again. “Bad for you” didn’t stop me from other things though :tired_face:

1 Like

I don’t like the bubbles!!! I would say

Now I drink nothing with carbonation since I quit beer

That’s good. I don’t drink it that much.

A guy in my class in high school used to drink two litters a day, got holes in his stomach. Had to have surgery. I drink like two cans a month.

Drink plenty of water though.

Plenty of Water and coffee makes a hard boy out a softee

Lol I just made that up

1 Like

Good morning! :smile:

2 Likes

Morning space monkey!

1 Like

Thank you! How are you doing this morning?

I am just fantastic!! All is right on my world Thanks, and you???

1 Like

That’s great to hear! I just got back home from physical therapy. I’m listening to Radiohead now and just relaxing. :smile:

1 Like

Good Morning everyone. :sunny:

I leave tonight for Mum’s place! I’m very excited to see my parents again, I haven’t seen them since April.

1 Like

Good luck B :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I hate flying!

Oh you gotta fly?? My parents are on a plane back from Florida atm :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see them

1 Like

Yea they live in Queensland, I live in Victoria. It’s only 2.5hrs by plane so I shouldn’t complain really.

2.5 hours by plane is no joke!

Although Seattle is 5 hours from me! Flights are annoying ughhh

1 Like

My cousin lives in la…I may spend thanksgiving with him there and my other cousin who lives there too

1 Like

Good morning I’m 32 days sober

I start my volunteer job Tuesday

I slept in today

Birds were loud

4 Likes