Good Morning/Good Night Thread pt 2

Good morning everyone :sunny: back to work today.

2 Likes

Good night trutle…and all my friend…let the Peace be with u…

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: last day of work for the week.

3 Likes

…good morning?

1 Like

Good night folks…i am in the bed…

1 Like

Goodnight, @far_cry0!

1 Like

What are u having in the breakfast…

1 Like

Only had a few strawberries. I’m hungry to have a different breakfast meal but we don’t have the right things to make it at home and I am feeling picky today. But I’ll probably eat something within the next few minutes.

Hey @anon84763962 guess who is half Jewish, born on June 5th and raps…aside from me???

Aesop rock

Wow I was listening to cage radio on Pandora and Aesop rock came on. I looked up his wiki. We have a lot in common it seems.

1 Like

Guess who is born on June 5th, was raised catholic and has rapped in their life aside from me???

Marky mark wahlberg lol :joy:.

I think another rapper born June 5 is fetty wap lol.

Edit nm he’s June 7th…fetty wap. But there’s more Gemini’s than any other rappers.

1 Like

It is 1 am and I am tired. Hope to sleep soon

Good afternoon, it’s 3PM. I’m exhausted from this heat, it’s been over 105 F everyday- 108F yesterday!

Good morning everyone :sunny: Had a good visit with my parents in town over the weekend. BAck to work today.

4 Likes

G’day :woman_farmer:t3:

Hope you guys had a good day/night.

Praise to my mum and stepmum who is not with the father anymore but still cares for me and helps me and loves me (I think n hope)

They raised me.
My step mum did not have to help me or love me or care for me.

I love her so much and miss her too.
She has not written for a while.

I love my family.
Some of them I should not have contact with though cause I do not think they are nice people or nice to me .

Thank you for helping me and etc

Good morals and funny and great qualities etc

Blessed they be.:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Good morning!! Bonjour!!!

First time in a long time I wake up at 7 am. Gonna go and hope for the best for my dad.

Just having coffee.

Good morning folks. Just had my morning food that was rice and lady’s finger…

Lady’s finger what!?

1 Like

Arturo its a type of vegetable…i donta know its second name…anyways good night bro…

1 Like

Good night!!!

1 Like

I know “Lady fingers” is a type of biscuit too.

4 Likes