Good Morning/Good Night Thread pt 2

Will do! I promise!

1 Like

A good friend of mine lost his father. :frowning2: Everyone, never hesitate to tell your loved ones that you love them.

Hearing a grown man cry…it just breaks my heart.

Sorry @anon84763962 I thought this was the ‘say anything’ thread.

1 Like

@Chrishasheart

Very true.

I lost my father 28 years ago, but there are times when it feels like yesterday.

I told my father I loved him when he was in a coma. It’s a damn shame I didn’t tell him sooner.

1 Like

I’m sorry @kindness. God bless you :v:

1 Like

@Chrishasheart

Thank you.

God bless you, too.

2 Likes

Good morning guys …!!! it exactly :10:53 here in the capital city …!!! god bless…!!

3 Likes

Good night Im gonna try to get some sleep :slight_smile:

Good morning Amigas and Amigos. I’m just chillin. I walked to wal-mart in the rain. It sure sucked walking back with my bags!!

1 Like

Real good night to all ma fellas …!!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work before my holiday!

3 Likes

Good morning turtle :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning @anon48059102 how are you today?

I am good thanks, just finished drawing :smiley: listening to music thinking about starcraft. you ?

1 Like

I’m just waking up at the moment … I’ll start getting ready for work in about half an hour. Have you ever played a game called Dark Age of Camelot? I play that game, it’s been around for a long time, you have to pay a monthly subscription fee. It’s really relaxing. Good graphics and really nice soundtrack or ambient music.

1 Like

no i dont play this game, i dont enjoy mmorpg, i tryed many mmorpg i dont like them, i dont understand them :smiley: and i dont have money for games,i f i had i would bought has been heroes

1 Like

Fair enough! To each their own, as they say.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Today I have to pack for the trip!

5 Likes

Good night mates…

1 Like

Have a nice trip…

2 Likes

Exciting turtle! Exciting ! :airplane:

2 Likes