Good Morning / Good Night Thread 3

Sweet dreams buddy…have u started working…!!!

Goodnight peoples :innocent:

2 Likes

Goodnight selene. Sweet dreams. :v:

3 Likes

Good night fellas …its just 10.00am here …good morning to asian people…north america good night…

3 Likes

Good morning. It’s coming up on 2:30 a.m. here, and yeah, I’m getting up to get ready for work. I have about an hour to sit and chill before I really have to get moving, get in the shower and all that. Day shift sucks.

3 Likes

Good morning :smiley_cat:

I don’t know what to do today… I was going to go into town but I feel too unstable, again.
I wish I could just get locked in an asylum for the rest of my life lol, it would make things so much easier.

They closed the asylums down, haven’t you heard of care in the community? +psychiatric hospitals are boring & they just care about meds!

I can still stay in an asylum if it is closed…

Jk

Gøød night!!!

My anxiety tablet is taking ages to kick in :upside_down_face:

I’m jealous of anyone who can fall asleep without lying awake for ages…

1 Like

Good morning folks …its 4.00 am i am wide awake… what shall i do…

1 Like

I know you mean 4 a.m. I would just stay up and find something to keep yourself occupied. If you wake up this early and stay up you will fall asleep better tonight. I woke up at 2 a.m., it’s now shortly after 6 p.m. here, and I am going to bed soon. Going to wake up at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning. My work schedule makes me wake up at ridiculous times.

1 Like

Well, good night everyone. I’m going to try to fall asleep in this 90 F heat with no AC.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. I’m up before the sun is. Went to bed super early last night. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Good morning chris…!!!

1 Like

Good morning, far-cry! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What time iz it man u wake so early .!!!

1 Like

Yeah i went to bed around 7 last night. I was having some anxiety really bad, so I took my night meds a little early.

1 Like

Good night! I have a busy day tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi @anon1571434 I hope you are well!!!

Good morning !!

I woke up around 9 am :flushed: Could not get up and walk on my feet… I had to float to the kitchen and make coffee.

Now having coffee, have to work. Clean today, laundry… bathroom scrubbing. I have some production work today.

I hope I feel better by afternoon otherwise I can not exercise more today.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

My brother woke me up this afternoon by calling me to tell me my Mama bought me taco bell. :rofl:

3 Likes