Going to a concert

Who would u like most to see in concert? For me it is mariah carey

maybe rammstein cos of the pyro-technicsā€¦ or kylie minoque lol

I saw Iron Maiden and Slipknot recently. Iā€™d like to see SOAD.

lucky you! Slipknot had to have been a beast? Iā€™d like to see soad too. unfortunately im too poor to spend money those few time such bands comes to my country :confused:

I borrowed money from a friend to see Iron Maiden. My last money went to two tickets to Slipknot. Me and my oldest son were there. They were awsome! But we had to eat macaroni and swedish meatballs the rest of the month. :smiley:

i bet it was worth it though, anyways, thatā€™s delicious dish no matter what :stuck_out_tongue: not like me, i have to eat nistant noodles just to keep up my smoking habit, lol. hmmā€¦(ā€œ2+2=5ā€ for me atm)

Maybe put 1 ā‚¬ in a yar every time you skip a smoke. Soon you will have enough money to a concert! And hopefully smoke less. :wink:

1 Like

AC/DC for sure! The most evergreen band for me, iĀ“ve been listening to them for decades and their music still makes me smile.

1 Like

its a good advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw Danzig once. Thats was kinda cool. The man drank tea on ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  stage. We were up front, and these two metalheads kept shouting and spitting at the bassplayer for some reason. Just about the time Dimebag was murdered.

1 Like

Phish of course.

And maybe those cello guys.

Throw in some primus to.

I havenā€™t been to a symphony since i was kid, so id see one of those to. The acoustics in that place i can still remember, the instruments you could feel.

3 Likes

really wish I had been at this concert

REactions are welcome

saw Norah Jones, Weezer, first concert was Kriss Kross lol, b 52s, hot hot heat opened for weezer, billy idol, buddy guy, all sorts of concerts.

1 Like

I really liked his ā€˜Shades of Marbleā€™, but lost track of him years agoā€¦

Iā€™ve been to Ozzfest in 2004. Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Black Label Society, Slipknot, Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Atreyu, Rob Zombie among others played. It was disappointing, granted I was too young to drink. Rob Zombie was very exciting to watch, he electrified the crowd. Ozzy was interesting but had damaged vocal cords so he could barely sing. Black Sabbathā€™s light show was impressive though. Ozzy randomly mooned the audience and everyone went nuts.

Iā€™ve been to a couple other concerts not really worth mentioning. Iā€™d like to go to a rave with a lot of x floating around with electronic music.

1 Like

Females at this point:
Nelly Mckay
Regina Spektor
Lana Delrey
Fifi
Lounge singer typesā€¦

Danzig was fun, saw him on valentines day.
Primus over a dozen times.
Phish is phun.
I recently found a cache of stubs from 97-98ā€¦forgot about most of emā€¦ugh. Maybe Iā€™ll post a pic.

2 pac biggie p,diddy snoop dog. 50 cent

Aerosmith or Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young or No Doubt. My last concert was Sheryl Crow about four years ago. I was checking my online banking account four years ago and I was surprised to see that SSDI had deposited $ 12,000 in my checking account without telling me or giving me an explanation. I phoned up Social Security and they said it was a back payment for money they should have been giving me for three years, but for some reason they didnā€™t. it wasnā€™t a mistake and I could do what I want with it. The first thing I did was buy three tickets to see Sheryl Crow for me and my two sisters up in the hills at a small intimate venue, about 200 people. It cost me about $350.00 for all three of us but it was a drop in the bucket compared with what they have done for me over the years. Oh yeah, it was a great concert by the way.

1 Like

American authors, fallout boy, flogging molly

2 Cellosā€¦they are greatā€¦