Going paychotic?!

it is a year that after a surgery it feels like im living in a dream no emotions with allday panic attacks and killer anxiety and ocd of developing psychosis. i found that it may be derealization . i am hyper aware of my surrounding always dizzy and semi awake. cant leave the house cause im overwheled with the surrounding and noises and movements. so i am living in a dream . am i psychotic? i might develop it? dr just said ocd and severe anxiety. how can i woke up from a simple surgery to this hell!? life is so hard and need much affort to stick to terms! nobody understands how hard im suffering. afraid to have psychotic break and being delusional after all’ shakes me and panic so hard :disappointed:

Have you spoken to a doctor about this? Are you on meds?

yes and dr said anxiety and they never heard of derealization. put me on meds but im afraid to take cause it all happend because if meds and surgery. afraid if meds make me feel worse and cant handle

no one here to help me?:disappointed:

Hi Ayrin, have you been psychotic before hon?

Is paychotic when you go a bit nutty when they hand you a paycheck?

1 Like

no never been least no one never told me

hah i got it u know s and a stick together on mobile keyboard :neutral_face:

I can’t say whether you’re having a psychotic break, I can only share my experience hon. When I became psychotic I had no idea what was happening and had no control over my own thoughts. I was having lots of hallucinations and delusions. I didn’t recognise I was having delusions though because I had no insight. There is no way I could have known I was psychotic because I completely lost reality. I hope for your sake you’re not psychotic because it’s a terrible thing to go through.

I’m sorry for what you’re going through. It sounds like you are suffering. I hope you get some relief soon.

1 Like