Giving Job opportunity another chance

Saw my job coach yesterday. She said in my evaluation, well I had one of the best evaluations she’s ever seen!!! Meaning of all the disabled people she’s worked with I am one of the top 3-5 workers she’s ever gotten evaluations about… but that work triggered an episode. My evaluation was flawless. Me and my coach were homies, the one who wrote the eval but still.

But giving work another go. I said though it has to be ideal. Within walking distance practically. At least less than 10 min drive. Low stress. I said I’m on different meds now so it might be different but was glad when my trial period ended and I didn’t get hired. I did great for the 35 hours I had to do but was relieved when it ended. Giving another shot though.

2 Likes

What your new meds dude and how’s u cat

1 Like

Raised abilify to 15 mg and added 25 mg Zoloft. I also have been using cbd daily. My cat has mood swings like we do lol. He was being moody this morning and last 2 nights but he’s good.

2 Likes

Try a part-time first, no more than 25 hours a week. And definitely something you enjoy doing. I don’t think you will relapse under these circumstances.

1 Like

do you know what your new job is yet, or is your job coach just gonna start looking for one?