(***) - - - Futuristic Applications to Talk About Our Current Reality - - - (***)

“mental” - “health” - “issues” = You Perhaps Jus Looking For Help Within Confusing Thots Formed From a Division of Lies , For Instance , You Live in a Community that Doesn’t Care (OR) Understand Where it is that You Come From , Be it , “spiritually” (OR) Even that in Which , is Your PERSONAL Philosophy. , and You Become tha One Who is Blamed For Troubles that Arise .

“mental” - “health” - “disorder” = Perhaps You Looking For Help Within Chaos . A Chaos of Misunderstanding and (OR) Indifference From Feeling As if You Are Left Out and (OR) Behind of What Your Current Culture and Society Feels is Important . Altho You Philosophically (OR) Spiritually Disagree With Where Culture Stands , Your Emotional Wavelength Feels Depleted and Alone , So You Reach Out For a Connection , but Become Blamed For Angst , Because a Connection is Naught Made .

“health” = Mental “Health” Can Be Seen as a Televised Culture of a Sort of “positive” Propaganda , to “enlist” an Individual (OR) Large Scale of Individuals With What is Culturally Important to tha Masses . Be it Sex , Food , and (OR) Whatever Else Feels “cool” . If an Individual Disagrees , He and (OR) She , May Become Villians Evn if They Have Done Nothing Wrong . Which is Where “STIGMA” Arises .

(jus Some thots)

(if you would like to add yours as well , feel free)

(!!!) - (TBC) - (!!!)

()Side Tracked Note for Self & You ()

===============================================

Splitwork Art = Philosophical Extension of a Mental “Health” Feeling of a Diplomacy of Self , Either (OR) Within tha Will of Sadness (OR) Within tha Well of Happiness , With (OR) Without . Be it For Ones Own Currency (OR) For Others to Pull From tha “dark” , (OR) As a Birth of Currency Currency Chasing . Ones Own Tail (OR) Dreams With Dreams .

=============================================================================
(Subject STILL Open) - (Be Free) - (Yep Yep)

I think I’ll stick to the terms you listed instead of those paragraph long alternate ways of saying it because no offense but I don’t have the memory span to recall all that. :stuck_out_tongue:

No Probs @schizofriendia , e(Y)e’ll Work on it For Tha Fyutch , Still Working on Some Other Ideas but if You Would L(Y)Ke to Sketch Out Some Mental Arguments (OR) Agreements With tha One Above , Feel Free , to Make it Either Your Personal Translation (OR) a Personal Simplistic Way to Start a Conversation (OR) Even New Terms to Enlighten , As if Talking to tha Ghosts of Our Pathes , (OR) For tha Youth of Our Future (!!!) … … …

I’m not sure because I don’t think people without the specific mental illness in question can even understand it. Like I’m aware depression makes people feel down and consequently see the whole world really badly but I can’t comprehend feeling down and seeing the whole world as crap just because. I’ve been mistaken before for being depressed because I can be incredibly pessimistic with no effort but that’s actually from much negative reinforcement in life towards practically everything so when I’m getting bummed out and think the world is hell for some reason or another I’m actually drawing upon negative experiences related to that feeling and outlook and it’s not happening because I have a chemical imbalance.

1 Like

Thank You @schizofriendia For Your Reply of Honesty , e(Y)e Have Something e(Y)e Want to Add to My Other Thots Here in Thus Thread ,

In No Way Am e(Y)e Trying to Downgrade Your Original Way of Thinking and Your Personal Recap of What
e(Y)e Posted … ,

Hopefully Some Other Individuals Will Add to Thus Original Type of “mental” “health” Dictionary … ,

Be it Within Argument (OR) Clarifying Agreement … ,

N e Hoo ,

Here’s Something that e(Y)e Want to Recap and e(Y)e Shall Copy and Paste it to Perhaps Explain a Pre-year of How e(Y)e Was Without Meds , (with what e(Y)e am pasting) , and With What e(Y)e Stated Within tha First Two Posts in Thus Thread , Completely Medicated … ,

As a Way to Examine tha Difference of Someone Fighting Within Two Different Universes … ,

Ok Here is My Transient Revolutionary Thot Philosopher Post Around 3 Years Ago ,

Unmedicated .

==============================================================================

Transient Revolutionary Thought Philosophers

Posted 03 June 2013

apologies if the title offends ur sensibilities…also apologies for posting a topic pretty much the nextr day after joing the site…

(scene 2 (or) 3) - (acceptance & forgiveness)

i have found that in my youth i spent a major amount of time hiding from ‘truth’ or looking at it, or whatever (so hip, so cool) j/k*

i think the truth has the ability to be more freeing from chains and such then a comfortable lie, u see i have found that when enveloped in a webbing of never-ending lies and stuff, it has caused a darkness from my pupils that never seemed to be able to shrink to normal size…

it was so LSD bro, honestly after pretty much tripping over & into slight/sorta/possible/difference/‘truth’ or -n.e.w.- ‘truth’, the webbing all of a sudden became non-existent & i found a nice fresh of breath air, while feeling my own space coffin to be a little more restful with (currently) seeming endless fountain of being able to just talk massive amount of ■■■■, & finally let the tip-toe go…

apologies again if none of this makes any sense, but im sure u have sensed urself a darkness that u didnt completely understand, well, my friend u are probably being lied to, hopefully its not by a massive* group of shifty individuals, and hopefully u will be able to get it all sorted and u can get back with or around folks who arent ‘trendy’ revolutionary transient thought philosophers with the intent to confuse distort and control ur sphere of reality…

unlike myself i would suggest a sorta ‘mums the word’ approach

but to get back on topic i suppose my queston to others who have schizophrenia (and anyone else) is,

Do you feel as if your self awareness and the way you percieve your reality to be something that goes through a constant cycle of change??

==============================================================================

Ok ,

So There it is … ,

If You Feel L(Y)Ke Stating an Opinion on What You May (OR) May Naught Be Seeing Within Those Stated Differences , Please Feel Free to State Your Personal Opinion and (OR) Case on Medication , Simplicity , Creativity , Thot Out Different Types of Opinions and So Forth and Such … ,

My Brain is Within Some Sort of Confusing Explosion but e(Y)e Am Naught Done Here … ,

and e(Y)e Hope ,

Neither Are You … ,

Be it @schizofriendia (OR) Any Lurkers Who haven’t Signed Up Yet , (OR) Lurkers Who Are Either Confused and (OR) Uninterested … ,

Your State of Indifference is a Well of My Interest … ,

N e Hoo (Part 2) ,

Keep it Cool (!!!)

Yep Yep .

() Side Note Etch for Self & You (Part 2) ()

=====================================================

Ideas of Reference = e(Y)e’m Gonna Skip tha Websters Dictionary Puzzle Maze & Throw Out Within thus Public Forum (and onli here) , an Difference Between Webster and Myself … ,

Ideas of Reference = = A Complicated Transformation of Your Reality Lens , Flipped (OR) Scrolled (OR ) Spun in a Way that Cannot Be Ignored , Some Sort of Introduction to Some Sort of Reality Where Even Trees Seem to Be Naught Living and Naught Expelling Oxygen Anymore … , and as You Notice tha Tree Computerized (new reality lens and such) , but as Computerized , One May (OR) May Naught See an Insect as a Mechanical Animal … ,

Choises Occur During thus New Exclusive Reality Parade , With Little to Zero Oxygen to Breathe , As Even Being in Outerspace Has no Sense of Stopping (OR) Excluding You From thus New Psychological “reality” … ,

and Since Schizophrenia is Always a Fun Picnic , As One May (OR) May Naught Feel Frightened Enough Already (by) Thus Voyd Curtain Being Opened Up Quickly and Without Sympathy … We as Schizophrenics Within Thus Newish Term of Such , May (OR) May Naught Fynde Ones-self in a Tiny Clear Plastic Box , With Noises , Odd Sounds , Indifference From tha Crowds , So on and So Forth , One Feels at tha Center of it All , and Without a Doubt , One Who is a Target … ,

For Reasons STILL Left Unknown … … …

() Free Thot Provoke Test ()

====================================

(?)(((Which One Are You)))(?)

1.) Colour Insyde tha Lyne (!!!)

2.) Think Outside tha Box (!!!)

===============================================================

(Reply With Truth) - (and Make Your Own Test) - (TBC)

() Side Note Etch for Self & You (Part 3) ()

===============================================
So You Are in it , (OR) As TRENT REZNOR L(Y)Ke$ to Saye , " DOWN IN IT " … ,

Say You are Within a Slightly Frightening Moment , Either With Self Self (OR) With Others , Outside of Your Shell … ,

Remember if Your Intentions Are “good” As Close to Foundations of Truth that You Are Able to Give and Receive , and Such is Actually “good” , Evn if it Takes a Friendship (TRUSTED) Friendship Opinion and You Are Naught Out to Control Anyone Outside of Self … ,

Be it Within , Some Sort of Hell-Bound Puppetry , No Need to Bow Down in Fear … , If Your Intentions Are TRUTHFULLY Good … ,

and Out to Help Someone in Need … ,

Then Worri Naught … ,

Your Fears Are Jus Inkling Drip Drips From Those Who Can’t Actually Handle , the Thot of Every Passing Second as a Mirror of an “ugly” Eternity … , (OR) Without tha Branding Stamp … , An Universe Onli You Can and Are Able to See … ,

YOUR REALITY … ,

Which is WHY e(Y)e Sayd ‘mums tha word’ … ,

Help , Yes … ,

but Do Naught Climb Into a Well With no Ending , Such Can Be a Causing of Some Padded Room Somewhere With No More Light … ,

So Stay Positive and Know thus … ,

" They get their reward " - (__________) … … …