Functional schizophrenics

Is there anyone else here who takes there medication regularly and doesn’t suffer any symptoms of schizophrenia ( at least noticeable ones) preferably a woman around 21 to 31 who lives in canada that I could date, I work part time as a land scaper and have recently been talking to my disability worker about keeping my drug plan while I work full time because I’m on invega sustena 100 mg injection and it costs 500$ a month here in Canada, I would like to start a family and I realize that having children of my own is out of the question because schizophrenia is passed down from the father so if I had a partner we would have to adopt

@jamie2231989. Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines[quote=“SzAdmin, post:1, topic:4”]
• Friendship, Not Romance

This is not a social networking website to meet new romantic partners. In fact, we strongly caution against romances between community members. We ask that member-to-member romantic messages and/or lover’s quarrels not be posted. We believe that it is an invasion of privacy to have our community read member-to-member love letters. There are web sites that focus on dating for the mentally ill - such as http://www.nolongerlonely.com/ that we encourage you to visit if you are looking for romance.
[/quote]

2 Likes