FuegoMono 1212

Any new news on ITI -007?

2 Likes

I think this med Failed …!!! But don"t know much about it …!!

Damn Farcry fo real? What are we gonna do ?
Keep taking atypical garbage ?

1 Like

yEs but i am not sure of it …!!! @everhopeful might know about it …!!!
How are U Dr green thumb !!! I suppose u take right amount of medicine that is mood stabilizer Aps and Anti Depressant …!! How is it working …!! Good morning …!!! U woke up so early …!!!

1 Like

Intra-Cellular Therapies still seem to be trialling the medication. Their finds so far have been fairly interesting:

In our Phase 1 and Phase 2 clinical trials, ITI-007, has demonstrated improved sleep maintenance, antipsychotic efficacy, and clinical signals consistent with reduction in negative symptoms associated with schizophrenia, depression and anxiety, and other symptoms associated with impaired social function. ITI-007 exhibited antipsychotic efficacy in a randomized, double-blind, placebo and active controlled Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with an acutely exacerbated episode of schizophrenia. Our preclinical studies and initial clinical trials demonstrate that ITI-007 has shown evidence of addressing the symptoms of schizophrenia without causing cardiovascular and metabolic abnormalities, or motor impairments. Further, ITI-007 was shown effective at a dose that did not cause adverse effects displayed by existing antipsychotic drugs that tend to lead to high rates of noncompliance by the patients who most need these drugs. ITI-007 is now in Phase 3 clinical trials for the treatment of schizophrenia.

1 Like

No news is good news so far. They still want to bring it to market.

2 Likes

If it makes it, it will probably be as an add on.

That’s my guess.

I really haven’t been following it so much.

1 Like

I’m good Farcry and yea I couldn’t sleep last night.
Too busy dreaming about sugar plums and the FDA approval process.
My meds have me under control pretty well. I have a lot of anxiety about my next psychotic attack though but otherwise I’m just hanging out hoping that a new medication will drop in all of our laps so I can get busy living again. I would like to do so many things that the Latuda I’m taking makes difficult.
I feel like a patient when I take meds and that’s just not cool. How are things going in Kathmandu?
I saw a movie yesterday called Lion that’s about a child from India who gets lost and ends up in Austrtalia. It was very good. Ok man I’m going to venture outside and see what the day can bring.
Don’t get lost!!

1 Like

U are a nice dude in this forum…!! keep it up bro…!!!

1 Like

If this med got approved and actually worked, according to my calculations it would be almost as good as a cure. No weight gain no yucky restlessness and motor problems. Sounds like a major improvement on what we got right now.
I’m praying for this med to make the cut. Otherwise it’ll be another 3 years or so until we see anything else along the same lines.

Dude you guys are pretty much all I’ve got. Aside from my family I’m all alone in the struggle.
Stay strong they have to be working on curing this illness. It’s just wrong to let people suffer with it.

1 Like

Yes that;s what my heart says …!!!

What I would really like is to hear from Firemonkey aka Fuego Mono. On the status of the ITI investors meeting. We need a spy for sz.com to infiltrate the meeting and report back directly to this website

1 Like

now i understood u were referring this to fire monkey hope he sees it…!!!

I think so, and when it does I think it’s going to come in the form of a device that sends electric impulse to different regions of the brain. That is what my doctor said. Like Magnetic fields. Not surgery and maybe not even a pill. I’m still skeptical but maybe she’s right.

1 Like

He’s the dude with the news. I don’t trust anyone else’s reporting. Fuego Mono is Spanish for Firemonkey. Wanted to see if that would lure him out of hiding

1 Like

U guys have all the opportunity from new drugs pizzas invention i phone haha U.S is like heaven for me…!!!

Its like a heaven for some ands hell for others. If you have money for that stuff it’s great. If you don’t you wind up hating the people who do. If you have sz or sza or bipolar or even depression who really cares.
All the toys in the world aren’t going to take the pain away.

1 Like

The pizza kicks ass though

1 Like