Free IQ test

I completed this test. My IQ score was 126. I had some troubles with English words. It is a good test.

3 Likes

So linguistically I am stupid because I do not know all English words, but in Finnish I am better. My thesis advisor, a Vietnam war veteran, said in the early 1990s that he was half stupid. I suppose we all are stupids in some fields.

I seriously doubt this is accurate. I got 139 and Iā€™m extremely tired right now. Itā€™s also not timed like a normal test is.

I have taken some of these English IQ tests before and my 126 score is quite valid. I always fail in these English word parts, because English is not my native language.

I agree that by conventional wisdom most IQ tests are timed, but does this mean that IQ
tests really measure how well people think under pressure as opposed to how intelligent people
actually are?
Itā€™s also true that exams are time limited, but for various reasons some have to be given extended time to more accurately reflect their performance on the exam.

1 Like

According to this test, my IQ is 123. It was quite a bit higher about 55 years ago when I was in accelerated classes in high school, but thatā€™s to be expected considering the life Iā€™ve led and my SZ, which developed later.

Free IQ testā€¦

Explain all of the laws of physics that todayā€™s physicists still can not.

Note: IQ need not be greater than the average IQ to do so.

1st Hint:** Knowledge is not the key, but simple understanding is!**

2nd Hint:** If you have a PhD in physics, you will never figure it out!**

I got 139ā€¦

Okay, someā€¦LOL
From 2002 - '03 writings of mineā€¦I know exactly what you are sayingā€¦

"In Beyond the Quantum it speaks of Era I physics as being the physics of Galileo and Kepler, or the cataloguing of motion with no explanation of motion; Era II physics being the mechanics of Newton through quantum theory, or the cataloguing of law that explained change, but with no explanation of the law. Era III physics is the culmination, or deciphering, of physical law itself. (pg. 175)
I took it upon myself to enter my own footnote in the margin of the book:
ā€œEra IV: The understanding of that which is beyond physical law, and takes place outside of matter in the higher dimensions. (Not just supposition and speculation, but actual comprehension as fact.) And real personal experience of these realms we study.ā€
Stephen Hawking also has presented some theories that add support to this in his book ā€œThe Universe in a Nutshellā€ published in July 2001. He even devotes a chapter to ā€œTime Travelā€ (Protecting the Past) ~ pgs. 131 - 153. In this chapter Hawking discusses the existence of ā€œTime Loops.ā€ This is the mode of travel explained to me in 1999, used to travel great distances in linear space.

In ā€œthe Universe in a Nutshellā€ Stephen Hawking explains Time Loops, but states you would either be trapped in repeating histories, or else get wiped out by a bolt of radiation when crossing the time travel horison. But he is referring to going back in time to the past, not crossing great distances in space in less time,.
Therefore I think TLT is feasable if a Time Loop is crossed at the greatest distance of linear space, but a lesser distance of time, such as intersecting the point of the loop where time has returned, but hasnā€™t yet met up with its starting point. Since actual space is 4 directional, or, rather, omnidirectional, and not flat as a whole, some Time Loops would occur across this omnidirectional space. These are not wormholes or cosmic strings, but specific time flows looping back upon themselves that occur in linear space.
This phenomenon also can only occur by way of a phasing resonance in the 4th to 5th dimensional realms, which allows for such phenomenon due to the lesser gravitational forces involvedā€¦"
The mechanics of this are described in my ā€œConcepts of Timeā€ letter, written on 11/02/01, which was sent to a friend who works in the field of neuropsychology science and research. I had mentioned in that letter about moving beyond the mechanics of these things, to be able to experience them and actually visit them ourselves.
I can compare this difference between studying the mechanics and actually visiting the realms to times when Iā€™ve moved to new towns in different states in this country. Before I move, I would usually study everything I could about the place I was going to, the town, city, wilderness, fishing spots, hiking trails, maps, culture, traditions, economics, photos of the town, etc. Then when I actually moved there I almost fit in as a local right away, and did not come across as a tourist. In fact, Iā€™ve been in some locales only one or two days and had tourists ask me directions to local places, which Iā€™m usually able to give them, even though I may have actually been in town for less time than they have!
My point being, all my study and research of the places prior to my actually moving there, cannot compare to the actual experience of being there, no matter how much detail of the locations I was able to aquire through study. Before I went I could tell you how to get to a lake, how deep it was, what houses were around its shore, what kind of fish lived in it, but I couldnā€™t tell you how it smelled, or how it felt, without actually being there myself.
While scientists and physicists study the mathematical models, perform their experiments, observing tangible results, and write their theories in laboratories, Iā€™ve been able to actually visit the realms they speak of in their research, often returning with the same knowledge of information their theories explain.

1 Like

My results were 135.

IQ Test
IQ Test

Whooo! Did it againā€¦I always get the 11ā€™s

1 Like

IQ Test
IQ Test

Up by 9 points since Iā€™m not tired. Yes, it is timed.

So this might mean your IQ, or measure of time pressured thinking, has an effective range of 130-139 -148

Questioning whether IQ tests measure intelligence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

3 Likes

Yes, something like that @firemonkey.

Same test, same questions, probably gonna get a bit higher if you think you were unsure of one or two answers before and changed themā€¦I did, and

IQ Test

Plus youā€™re probably gonna do it faster and I think it may calculate the time factor

Also, IQ will vary depending on tiredness, things on your mind, stress, medsā€¦

Whatā€™s odd is I am actively psychotic.

Wow I got 3 wrong when I got the 155ā€¦I looked at the answersā€¦then took it againā€¦LOLā€¦does this count???

IQ Test for Free
IQ Test for Free

It was actually 177ā€¦but I cheated, even though i forgot one of the answers and may have gotten it wrong, but just 1ā€¦
the 145 and 155 were real scores.

Interesting number, has the ā€œ77ā€ there, goes along with the 11;11

Cheating or not, I have no doubt from your previous posts you are a very intelligent person.

I also think you are going to do better on IQ scores the more evenly distributed your abilities ,verbal v non verbal are.
I still managed to score 140 (have ranged in past from 135-156) despite my non verbal IQ being distinctly average. This suggests my verbal IQ is very high/superior.
I do know my IQ fluctuates, dependent on how many visual spatial questions are included.
I think IQ tests can often miss children who are intelligent but have cognitive problems in certain areas and need help, or what is defined as ā€˜gifted but learning disabledā€™.