Found a house! ... and other updates

Just wanted to share that we found an apartment. It’s small and has a backyard, the housing prices are through the roof lately, so we found one in a great neighbourhood, quite a catch. There’s a movie theater just down the street, great coffee shops and stores. I usually go there a lot, just to shop or grab a coffee, it’s not far from my actual neighbourhood. It’s all wins.

I’m taking a small break from the forum, I’ll probably keep coming here to post the positive message of the day, it’s a good ritual for me, and it’s good for others here too, I’ll just not read most posts, so I won’t be very active for awhile.

Had a minor psychotic episode last night, and I think the forum has been a little triggering for me lately, so I need to step back a bit and do more stuff in my actual life instead of staying home all day on the computer playing games and reading the forum. It’s an improvement really, I was like that just over six months ago, now I had one little episode and was able to rationalize my way out of it and slept well.
Although here it’s a great place to be, I think too much of it it’s not healthy.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for reading.

16 Likes

peace to you, minnii. i hope you can get to the end of your delusions very soon.

1 Like

Had a minor psychotic episode last night

That’s what worries me. You had a med change recently, and things are getting rougher. Sounds like great news on the house though.

1 Like

Congrats on the new house!

And yeah, take a break from the forum for a spell. I always do when it starts getting me down. The nice weather we’re having is also an incentive to cut back on posting and getting outside to enjoy the sunshine. :sunny:

1 Like

congrats, I hope you do well there and we will miss you but do what’s best for you right now.

1 Like

Congratulations on the house

and good self care:)

1 Like

I’m not really worried, I was like this every day like 4 months ago, so it’s an improvement that only happens once in 4 months.

1 Like

And thanks everyone! @Patrick @cbbrown @Hereandhere

Bless you @Minnii! I hope you have all good things happening. Good to take a break sometimes. I wish you well! :revolving_hearts::heartbeat::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @Hedgehog :heart:

have a nice break and congrats for the new house, sounds really nice,

1 Like

Congratulations @Minnii

1 Like

Congratulations @Minnii and I hope that you feel better

1 Like

Congrats @Minnii hope you can share some pics!!! Take a break!!! Hope you feel better.

1 Like

I’ll miss you Minnii. Sending best wishes your way.

1 Like