For those of you who it must be kept a secret

For those who have ventured far beyond the mere fringe.

2 Likes

Sometimes it should be a secret but would that be selfish? Maybe itā€™s selfish for it not to be a secret idk.

When it is for the good of the good, it is as it should be.

The evil chooses to never change.

That is what evil is.

1 Like

I guess it feels more special that way.
Not bad to be part of the revolution.

1 Like

It is more than just a feeling. It is.

Thus cost I paidā€¦the cost I paidā€¦

The cost I paid to be the Son of God.

Have doubts. Download my DVDā€™s and you will see the truth.

Donā€™t worry,I know your instant rejection of the truth is inevitable.

I am I, but that is too much for you to understand.

I know, I know and I knowā€¦

1 Like

God is one explanation but who needs explanations?

To see the truth, you do.

Up relates to down, good relates to bad, etc.

But if you see so little, then the huge scope of such relations means nothing to you, thus you can not place yourself in either of those two positions. Thus you remain forever within the scope of meaningless. Donā€™t forget, I have promised that if any of you can prove that my Bible Codes are are false, that I will provide you with $100,000 cash. Ten years have passed by, yet no one has yet challenged me. Many have feared me.

3 Likes

I have always understood you. What you say has the ā€œring of truthā€ to it.
Didnā€™t realize how much people donā€™t want to know the truth.
Itā€™s such a lonely place to live.

I love that song, here the group was simply known as ā€œYazā€
I liked their music very much.

1 Like

( 15 Characters)

Can i please borrow some money? I live in a hellhole in which i am constantly treated horribly and i need to get out.

Ha!

I like the TV series Fringeā€¦
I have also ventured to what some would call the fringeā€¦

I actually listened to them when you posted them several months agoā€¦ I do not reject the truth, BUT, I believe the only Son of God is Jesus who will come again in power, not incarnate as a person like before.

Here is my take on itā€¦I donā€™t think the Bible codes are false. The numbers match, though i also know if you manipulate numbers enough you can create any code. But maybe that isnā€™t the case. letā€™s say the codes are absolutely true. They are there for a TEST, a major testā€¦and what i think is they would either be there to show people in general they are children of God, or are a test to prove people because we should by faith believe that Jesus Christ will only come as he said he wouldā€¦the same way he left, in the clouds, except he will descend from heaven in the cloudsā€¦

Acts 1:11

Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

From Matthew 24 ~ Jesus words:

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man beā€¦
ā€¦And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Note: great signs and wonders that could possibly deceive the very electā€¦so i donā€™t discount the codes being real, therefore i would be hard pressed to try and win the $100,000ā€¦

Now, since I didnā€™t prove the codes false, but did prove from scripture how powerful signs (which can include very convincing codes) can be used to form the illusion of Jesus, and that there is only one Christ and he will come from heaven, and not anywhere elseā€¦can I still win? Shoot, Iā€™ll take 10%ā€¦:slight_smile:

Like Csummers says, there is a ā€˜ring of truthā€™ to itā€¦but a ring doesnā€™t mean the entire thingā€¦

PS: remember John Nash saw a lot of things in numbers too, and codes in writingsā€¦