For those looking for treatment of negative symptoms

Been taking profrontal for months now. The two bottles that come with the ProFrontal are Sarcosine and N-acetylcysteine.
I noticed within a couple days of taking the ProFrontal I noticed great results. 100 percent treated but that would fade rather quickly. Still been taking it after the initial results. I recently got on an antidepressant which has finnally alleviated some of the depression symptoms. Now i just feel alright, sometimes rather depresssed, sometimes rather good, but not on the scale of something like bipolar disorder. But more normal for a good amount of the time. Thank god. Today I am just struggling with the motivation to do things and not a depressed mood. Im going to increase the profrontal to two grams a day, which is the recommended dosage but its pricey so i was only taking 1 gram a day. I learned that negative symptoms of schizophrenia tend to have less depression and more of nonexistent or neutral moods, and of course the lack of ability to do activities. Which is why i got on the antidepressant. Anyways I have noticed some good results on negative symptoms from the ProFrontal, maybe a higher dose is required. I have been taking it for quite a while perhaps a year or a little bit more. No side effects and must say it is rather safe, for me atleast. Can’t say about other supplements such as glycine, i heard that could cause liver problems. I will increase the dose and see what happens, may take months for resullts, it did for the initial dosage. The point of this post is I highly recommend ProFrontal, and if you are noticing a low mood as well maybe an antidepressant. I am currently on 40mg cylexa daily. Will try to remember to post results of increased ProFrontal dosage.

Surviving, MrPersonFace

I feel great, I’m cured!!! I’ve heard it all before! How has your life changed? Give details lots and lots of details on how much you have changed ie what changes have happened. What’s your day to day routine like?

1 Like

I will try to keep you updated. I don’t visit this site consistently. Thanks for the reply!!!

Symptoms have become much more manageable again. November to January 16th went great. Happiest I’ve been in four years. The thing is I wasn’t even taking the profrontal. I started a new antidepressent. Im assuming my symptoms were depression. I still experience problems with motivation and interest in activities but my mood has improved 75 percent. Much more managable. To a point where i say im doing alright. I know many other people are struggling on these forums, DONT GIVE UP. I fought tooth and nail to get better. Try many different medications for atleast a couple months. my first two antidepressants didn’t work. Good luck

And as for the negative symptoms, I still experience them, but i focus on the bright side. Family can help. Sometimes just keeping that fighting spirit.

surviving
MrPersonFace

What antidepressant worked for you? glad your doing well.

So in other words you lied and it’s not a treatment for negative symptoms. Seriously dude why post this in the first place never mind keep bumping it up?

I think his writing cause some misunderstanding…he found relieve from negative symptoms and not cure

2 Likes

Yes they are being treated better than before. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am currently taking the antidepressant Cylexa or Citalopram.