For A Long Time Now

I am so uncomfortable.

The soles of my feet as so sensitive to the touch. I have a hard time breathing when the hands or feet are so sensitive. I do distract myself for minutes at time, but the sensitivity comes back.

Then, it passes.

Thank you,

Jayster

2 Likes

Is this some type of disorder? Do you have diabetes?

1 Like

I think you should definitely talk to your doc about it. It could be a side effect of a med or a symptom of something.

1 Like

@Jayster

First, no question that you’ve been suffering for a long time. You’re 67, so hang in there.

Sounds like peripheral neuropathy. Ask your doctor if Cymbalta is right for you.

Sending you some :heart:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been asking the same several doctors over and over again. My med provider sent me to a neurologist who said, “Look how well you’re doing.”

Jayster

3 Likes

@Jayster

That’s so frustrating.

1 Like

I am sorry for you, @Jayster. I hope this is not some kind of somatic hallucination.

1 Like

Is there an angry red ‘band’ around your heal area?
I had to go back to wearing shoes with good support after finding sandals/flip-flops made my feet so hurting I stopped walking on them.
Took about 2weeks for the pain to go away, never had problems like this before I got past 50 years old.

1 Like

I just might have diabetes. For the last six years, my fasting sugar has always been above 100. Also the last fasting sugar was like 116.

@Sheryl Why do you ask if I have diabetes??

Jayster

@Jayster u don’t have diabetes but im no doctor. My grandpa lived to be 83 just eat breakfast every day and don’t eat sugar

If I were you, @Jayster, I would go to my primary care doctor and tell him/ her about your foot pain and sensitivity. It could be a sign of diabetic neuropathy or other kind of neuropathy.

1 Like

Yes, @Gina2. I appreciate your comment.

I went to both my General Practitioner and the Nurse who does my psych meds. That Nurse even sent me to a Neurologist for a check up. The neurologist said, “Look how good you’re doing.”

I don’t think I’m doing so great.

Yours,

Jayster