Feeling ill

Starting to think I’m a Targeted Individual again. It sucks because I know I will probably slip into psychosis again. I just need to be sane for 20 more days until my vacation is over. I’m seeing my two daughters in CA. I guess all I can do is pray and ask for prayers. It’s something people do when they have little control. It feels like I have no control so I must pray.

1 Like

Vacation makes my symptoms act up too. Try to remind yourself it’s just temporary stress that will resolve itself soon. It might help if you try to set up some kind of routine for yourself to follow while you’re out there.

1 Like

Remember mindfulness and breathing techniques to center u when the thoughts start to race like u thinking you’re a targeted individual. Remember that’s the logic that makes you slip into a paychosis. And don’t take yourself too seriously- it’s not the end of the world that you had thoughts of being targeted. Lots of people on here have, and they’re recovering just like you. You know u aren’t and it’s just the sz talking. Worst comes to worst, relay ur thoughts with us on here before you act on em and you’ll be set! Good luck. And breathe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.