Feeling empty and filling the void

I have been gaining a lot of weight lately. It seems that when I no longer want to watch tv, and have nobody to hang out with I have a void that needs to be filled. So I fill it by eating food, or going out to drink. I love my friends, but I can’t depend on them to feel good about myself. Hearing voices has ruined my life and I am sick of needing to find something to do or be okay with just to get through another day.

Hang in there man. I’m fighting the same fight except I fill the void with sleeping.

2 Likes

That void is missing you!
Fill it with everything about yourself!**

1 Like

yeah when i lack motivation etc … i end up sleeping for inhuman amounts of time its rather discouraging.

my lack of motivation gets to the point where things like , turning on the ps3 to play a video game seems to difficult, or making a coffee is difficult. just basic ■■■■ that would normally be easy and pleasurable. on days like this i am actually thankful when i have to go to work because it forces me to get up and do something rather than sleep for 12 -15 hours then waking up for a meal then going straight back to bed, then waking up at like 2 or 3am to eat again and then back to sleep.

i wish there was a machine that just pulled me out of bed in the morning , dumped a huge bucket of water on my head , fully dressed me and then poured a cup of coffee down my throat. and then a giant boot kicks me out the door with a robot voice with an british accent saying bloody hell mate get up and do something today. - thats my dream lol - oh wait maybe i should just get a wife… Kidding! :smile:

3 Likes

Is a sign of hunger for spiritual food?

I used to be spiritual, but when I was spiritual my brain worked differently. Now I just get ■■■■■■ with by voices in the place of what I used to have that I considered spiritual.