Favorite movie

I just saw the life aquatic trailer and I’m having a deja vu. It seems familiar but I don’t remember seeing it. I’m gonna add it to the list of stuff to watch.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend my favorite movie. I’ve only seen it once. It’s too disturbing to watch again, but it was great. Requiem for a Dream.

I also like My Cousin Vinny for something lighter.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen a scary movie in maybe 10 years. I don’t enjoy them even though I’m very brave. I don’t think it helps my mental illness and ■■■■■■ up imagination. I saw Ant-Man a couple weeks ago, loved it. I’m gonna make a habit to go to the movies often. I like happy stuff in general. I like ‘my cousin vinny’ I would totally watch it if I find it on Netflix.

1 Like

I have a really great recommendation: Angel Baby (1995) it’s about a couple who both have schizophrenia. I still love that movie, even though I’ve seen it several times.

1 Like

That is one I still need to see.

I’m gonna try to watch that tonight. I hope I find it!

1 Like

pride and prejudice…with kiera knightly… :deciduous_tree: really beautiful movie…highly recommend it.
the music is amazing.
take care :alien:

1 Like

I liked “Tombstone” with Val Kilmer and Kurt Russell. Val Kilmer did an outstanding job in that movie.

2 Likes

Groundhog Day or Pursuit of Happyness

4 Likes
1 Like

Inland Empire, and Mulholland Drive - both by David Lynch, both dreamy but disturbing.

3 Likes

Lord of the Rings trilogy or Pulp Fiction

3 Likes

Fantastic planet. Just watch it.

2 Likes

Big Fish from Tim Burton :smile:

2 Likes

mine iz iron man ,spider man .etc…

1 Like

I do love that guy and Tim Burton movies. I think I’ve seen it long time ago, will watch it again.

1 Like

There are many on my list, brave heart, a beautiful mind, iron man, lethal weapon 1,2,3,4. That’s it for now.

1 Like

I’ve seen a beautiful mind. Loved it. :innocent:

The moment he realizes the girl isn’t growing up is the moment of truth. I know I am crazy therefore I am not crazy.

1 Like

My psychosis was like A Beautiful Mind…only it involved words and letters symbolism instead of numbers.

1 Like