Family is out at wedding party. I didn’t want to go

Too busy for me by far. Do feel a bit left out though.

1 Like

you are not missing out on anything.
I hate weddings, what a stupid tradition.

1 Like

I don’t have any clothes to wear to a wedding anyway.

you can wear a nice shirt with some regular pants. Just not jeans I guess.
Do you wear those traditional Scottish stuff?

1 Like

Weddings are the nightmare scenario for schizophrenics.

2 Likes

I love weddings!
Such a happy event!!
I don’t want to marry myself, but I love weddings!

2 Likes

A kilt? I should get one cos you can wear them anywhere - weddings, funerals. But they cost like a thousand bucks. You can hire them though.

1 Like

yeah, a Kilt. I did not know what it is called. But that plaid design was very popular when I was 6 - 7 I even had dresses in that design. Even a purse :purse:

It is cool.

3 Likes

It is law you have to assume that stance when you wear a kilt😜

4 Likes

Lol :rofl: what about the shoes and jacket? are those also traditional?

1 Like

The shoes are called brogues - yeah they are traditional. That guy has what’s called a Bonny Prince Charlie jacket on. That is the common norm. You can get Jacobean shirts which are a lot more braveheart!

2 Likes

I had a British colleague who was married to a Scottish guy. They are nice people but the girl and me did not get along.
I saw her wedding pictures, her husband and all the men were wearing these traditional outfits and the pictures were beautiful.

She had two kids, they were so adorable.

I asked her how they met? she said they hooked up after a party and she got pregnant Lol.

1 Like

It’s traditional to wear no underwire under a kilt! For real

1 Like

Lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We had the same thoughts about the men’s outfit in Dubai. Everyone said they did not wear anything under the outfit.

2 Likes

Here’s a scottish band singing about a weddding day .

1 Like

I turned down my brother and sister swedding s mainly because I was paranoid about everyone attacking me ,specially them as they were raised to disrespect me and that they are better than me etc.