Faceless (anti-facebook movement)

In my opinion facebook is not a safe website. I was targeted by the CIA in part for my facebook activity. CIA have interfaces for patrolling, monitoring, deleting and modifying facebook programs. It is also used by gang-rings and criminals. Friending people you don’t know is likely a risk not worth taking.

1 Like

I never friend people I don’t know. But on Snapchat I would get messages from people I don’t know.

Like today … some guy randomly messages me. I ask him if he worked with me I remembered his name. I don’t. He says yes. I pretend I’m from Canada. I pretend I need to give my phone to Mum and dad tomorrow morning. I don’t feel safe to reveal Personal info. It’s not safe.

1 Like

@dustinh There are over 2 billion active users on Facebook. Your discretion is not warranted since the majority of Facebook users are women.

Oh yeah. That makes 0 sense.

I don’t make sense oh dear :confused:

So women can’t be criminals and all women can be trusted ? Also it has a lot of creeps :flushed:

@anon80629714 Usually it’s guys that are criminals but a minority of women. I think women have the tools on Facebook to prevent a lot of “creeps” from bothering them.

Yeah but not many kids and young adults do. Many are vulnerable. I hate to say it I’ve been too.

Well, Facebook is a large company now that has the obligation to protect its users. If not, its share price would go down.

You must be very special to be targeted by the CIA, or maybe it’s your illness talking.

2 Likes

Exhile are you unaware of the corporate culture and crimes they commit?

If the corporate culture were to commit crimes, they wouldn’t be in business which is why most business sectors are regulated.

It’s impossible to keep track of 2 billion users.

Very unlucky. Less is more.

The CIA is the only safe thing in facebook. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only use Facebook to send private messages to friends or people in my family. I almost never post anything because I don’t think I am enough interesting or important for the people to like knowing what I’m eating, saying, thinking or doing. I don’t see any purpose for that.

1 Like

If you’re leaving Facebook make sure you don’t have an account with Instagram or WhatsApp (Facebook owns them).

I use Facebook. I occasionally get messages from creeps. I just block them, immediately. The CIA does not care about me. Very few people do, as a matter of fact. Really just family and a few friends. Like most people.

2 Likes

Any CIA agents targeting me will find I’m the most boring and harmless terrorist ever.

:blush: