Explore creativity

I wish to pick up a creative hobby…I just dont know what. As a child I did a lot of creative stuff, but perfectionism got in the way. I did write some poems a while ago. What shall I start? What do you guys do?

As a teenager while I was first getting ill (but didn’t know it) I used to write pages and pages of poetry it was therapeutic
I also wrote songs
These days don’t feel so creative

1 Like

I used to write collaborative fiction. It wasn’t very good, any of it, but the participation with other people and constant feedback made me feel okay. Occasionally I drift back to those internet sites where I participated in collabs, but every time I drift in and out less people want to contribute to my stuff. It’s alright, that’s reasonable to expect, people are leery of individuals who are prone to disappear.

1 Like

I write songs and short stories, when I feel like it. I also play the keyboard everyday. I play mostly classical and contemporary pieces.

1 Like

Yeah writing music is good. I’m glad to know there’s others musicians out there besides me who have psychosis and is able to still write music and work through it at the same time. Looks like they sure as hell did not want my topic about my music being posted on this forum for legal reasons I guess.

1 Like

Why didn’t SZ admin. want you writing about your music on this forum?