Everytime i reach for my pint of beer

it’s empty I guess im a fast drinker… :beers:

1 Like

I used to be with hard liquor. Halloween 2009 I visited my friend in Wisconsin and we had caribou Lou and I chugged that stuff and had a bad time!!! Now I pace myself and only drink nice beers. Usually some type of ale. And buy 3 and drink it over a course of 4 hours or so.

1 Like

ive a high torlance to beer, so I need quite a few to feel its effects while enjoying it

I thought you had liver problems?

my liver was better I gave up it for 9 months…its getting a pounding again… im taking my chances …I deserve to booze…long term plan is to take another long break

I had to go to A.A. to stop drinking. I couldn’t do it on my own.

1 Like

I was off it a long while, just the stress of xmas done me 2016… I need to get back on the wagon

I like some beers. But alcohol with my seroquel kicks my ass so I generally abstain from getting drunk.

You’re less of an alcoholic than me if u can last 9 months. I went 90 days last summer then gave up. Was going CRAZY. And that was with the support of naltrexone. Before that I could only go like 2 weeks, unless I was locked up in a room tied to a chair with a feeding tube practically. Now I’ve found a healthy medium with naltrexone I have about 6 a week, sometimes less, sometimes a tad bit more. It helps me keep my sanity. I go insane when I don’t drink. I’m not the worst alcoholic I’ve ever met, but in some ways I am. I haven’t desire to truly stop, only to cut down as much as I can. I’m still young so no liver problems or anything. I used to be a non functional alcoholic. Now I am functional and don’t drink alcoholically anymore…thanx to the med. until it fs up my life, which I don’t think it will any time soon, I will keep up what I’m doing.

Ps I think alcohol is demonic but I still do it :disappointed:

1 Like

I quit drinking last year