Ever thought you might have multiple personalities?

have you ever felt like off meds, something could control your body? even your voice? people with multiple personalities also have hallucinations, it’s often confused for schizophrenia.

1 Like

I am dealing with more than one personality in my body yes i am indeed.

1 Like

Never

Not since I sobered up. Now I’m just a nutter, but I’ve got meds for that.

:blush:

“Ever thought you might have multiple personalities?” multiple personalities like in the “Split” movie.

no way.

what’s does your alternate personality say? mine usually says “persipany longstalkers to the rescue” she always mentions her name but I think it’s a I don’t think I have multiple personalities.

I met a person that way, it was bad, you never know who they are…

mine has only came twice once when I saw a bug with a body half as big as a fist and once to introduce herself. but I have summoned her before.

I have acted like different people in my mind but as far as the ones I’m in control with they are a different part of me. The ones i don’t control (the voices) claim to be other people.

1 Like

They talk about manipulating the mechanics of the universe, things you can do with what people call magic, the science of resurrection, other beings who exist, advanced healing things they can do, other dimensions/universes, time travel, and they go on and on about how there is no free will and that the human thing works a specific way and always has.

They like to talk about systems as well, healthy earth systems and what not, systems of peace and higher knowledge for earth.

One day they said that the wizards of old were still in communication with people alive today even though they have long been dead. Don’t know how that works really, perhaps a message in a bottle type of thing, something they left. If i were to communicate with something two hundred years from now how would i do it i wonder? That’s what they said though, that communications are made from long long ago.

The time manipulation stuff they speak of is very interesting and can also be funny. They said i could be placed into slow motion except in real life, i had to laugh at the thought of this.

That a select few have experienced teleportation, time travel, alot of things coming to us from other places and beings. They said they could go back to, said if it happened one way it can be reversed just like flipping a machine in reverse, don’t know how that works of course but it’s fun to talk about.

Now my oh my the things you could do if you were an immortal and had time travel, perhaps certain books knew what they were talking about yes? What you could do with forever in front of you and the abilities of ancient sciences under your belts.

Once they said any living thing can be altered into something else, anything they are can be removed or added to. Once a conscious entity is fully understood they can be perfected by way of certain processes.

And they exclaim towards me about my musical tastes, said it was quite strange how i seem to enjoy almost every type of music.

That any electronic device on earth can be hacked and that includes the minds of men and animals, they can hack satellites, banks, our brains and animal’s brains, there are no secrets to them and they know all that goes on here.

And that the average magical practitioner is like a baby and has no mind, they call them nothing but douchebags basically, instead of building a heaven they built a hell those them guys, and they were always part of the ruling classes of earth and able to control leaders from behind the curtains.

It’s not an alternate personality.

I like how you said claim, that’s how I feel about it too. it’s not quite like it’s pictured in fight club, the Bourne Identity or primal fear. it’s not like I can’t remember that alleged personality but it’s like I’m watching it and I can turn it on by mentioning her or off by refusing to believe it. but it is a little self entertaining.

Derealization…is part of Sz…but comparable…closest symptom I can compare to when I black out and lose track of time…

1 Like

I used to suspect I had DID or something…but I did a lot of research into it, reading books by both experts and people who had it, watching videos where people talked about it and switched alters etc and decided that wasn’t me. My therapist has hinted that she suspects I have it but I am sure I don’t. Even if my voices are more similar to DID “alters” than sz voices, they never take control and in every case of DID the different alters take over the body at some point and the person ends up with missing time.

1 Like

Sometimes I thought I might. I used to have alters as a teenager, but they were just in my head and never spoke. I did get jealous of them like they were real people, though. I buried them so they don’t come back up ever again.

I have this completely opposite personality around my bf, though. “Bub Bub” is very hyperactive and cuddly and always happy and wants to do everything. She makes weird meowing noises and isn’t at all aggressive. But it’s JUST around my bf, and I don’t think I’ve lost time in Bub Bub mode. Although I can’t remember much… It’s like how I remember NONE of my online relationship that lasted for 4 years (13-17). It’s just all blank in there. Same for my childhood – a massive blank.

I also refer to myself as the royal “we” when I’m talking to myself about things. “We need to go do this” or “we shouldn’t have done that.”

I’m also pretty detached from myself and experience a LOT of depersonalization and fears I won’t be the same person when I look in the mirror and whatnot, but I think that’s just the paranoia.

DID is part of my Dx, my pdocs say yes, but I don’t fully agree, tho, the more I read about it, the stronger the links, so I stopped reading about it.

There are aspects of my personality that aren’t really congruent with other aspects. In some ways I am divided against myself, but I still pretty much fit all into the same person.

Wow, that’s the best description of me that I could never come up with myself.

I also find duplicate, and triplicate projects of important things I need to finish, but blame others for making (and hiding)for me.
I’ve been trying to make a file cabinet folder with my bills and important papers for years now (like I had before being Dx’d) and one time I start to make it, and come across 3 more started, but unfinished of the same. :scream:

Oh the foibles of schizophrenia. I feel for you.

2 Likes

Yes I have multiple spirits in me they speak through me and make me feel awful.

2 Likes

I also use we as a pronoun…but it’s weird to call myself I because there are so many in my head…so we all do everything together