No need to hate @Chess24 , everyone has his own journey and does what he can do
You are doing great, living is winning after all

1 Like

6 months to a year.

1 Like

I got mince tarts on sale for 50% off and Yummmmmm

3 Likes

I think you look cute. :slightly_smiling_face:

Had an ok day. Tomorrow I get to leave work an hour and a half early to go to my appointment to get my stitches taken out; I hope it doesn’t hurt too much, but it will be nice not to have wear a glove in the shower anymore.

1 Like

The last thing I did at work today was sand sand. Seriously, took sandpaper to a mold made of sand. It just struck me as so funny/odd that I was sanding sand.

2 Likes

It seems I am not the only one who feels that at times.

I apolagise to you guys if I rant a lot or blabber about myself and vent.

I know long posts about me venting can seem self obsorbed or too long to read.

Wishing all of you guys well.

I think you should be proud of yourselves.

I am actually proud of myself despite being a pussy :smirk_cat:.

I am proud for the things I do and can do such as assisting my man , doing dishes, getting mail , feeding woffers and holy neigher etc

I am also proud of who I am despite a few flaws.

I do miss seeing profiles people around the forum when they have been gone s while.

I may not always remember the names of all profiles but do miss youzzz when have not seen you online for a while in forum.

I really want to appreciate you guys in /on the schizophrenia forum.:heart:

I reckon you guys are great.:metal:t5::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::two_hearts::pray:t3:

I want to pray for you guys and our schizophrenic community and appreciate you all.

I pray almost daily saying thank you for my boyfriend and his woffers and my neigher and our home and cars.
And my ability that I do have and our food etc

I want to appreciate schizophrenia forum members.

God bless you guys!!!:two_hearts:

As for the Nazi like views (not yours but some people in world still think like that)that disabled people who are not productive should be killed I do not agree with that.

If I can not serve my community or country or the world n space etc I might serve them some how by my existence .

If one keeps open mind to someone s eons etc

Just seeing someone around can do wonders.

I am a :smirk_cat:pussy (nicer version of saying coward)
In so many ways which is considered a ugly trait although it has been made to comedy in movies.

I serve and assist my man and he does great and serves his community and country amazingly.

Even little things can help or just loving.
A cuddle a smile …

I wanted to work but just can not and do not feel up to employment.

I rather volunteer.
If I can or just keep assisting my man around home .

Although I do not smile often not laugh often.

Even those who feel they do not give anyone happiness I think are wrong.

I may not be all coward because I moved here by myself to my bf.

And moved my neigher here too.

Also when I had my ovaries removed I think I woke up in surgery and asked if our children are safe despite being in agony so I could have my miraculous rare occasions of a pinch of bravery.

I do not have children so could of been a delusion.

I had spiritual experience of giving birth around great happy loving spirit s.

It is a dangerous place I live at actually and I love it but am afraid of it’s dangers and not being able to take action in catastrophic situation so I would hope some one else give me a hand.

I moved to a very different place.

I lived walking distance to beach in a pretty safe place to live and the move was huge .
I thought I might need hospitalisation but thankfully my bf gave me sleeping pill and put me to bed.

I love and care for my boyfriends woffers too.

My neigher is one of the best things to ever happen to me.

I would like to be with her more often but her food is so expensive that I am trying to save petrol by visiting her less often as she has full care where she is Agisted.

I want to make sure she has good food.

She has just had a vet file her teeth and vaccinations.
Golly it was expensive and I saved up for it.

My boyfriend has a dangerous volunteer work and I find it difficult when he goes on call out .

He is a great partner and leader.

5 Likes

Love to you guys!!!

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re great @SacredNeigh7 ! It sounds like you have a very interesting life too !

1 Like

thanks for all the feedback on my topic~ even though it was shut down in half an hour or so. I just wanted general opinion on what I posted…

You are great @SacredNeigh7! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t sleep, making chamomile tea. That helped before, hopefully it will help this time as well.

2 Likes

Great idea,

I’m doing the same thing.

Its early here in California, but I’m trying to get to bed early,

I’m on old lady schedule and its glorious.

1 Like

Same here lol. I went to bed at 7:30, slept a little, but now I’m up. Waking up at 3:30 a.m.

1 Like

I needed a good laugh.

1 Like

I don’t want to stay at home any more

Thank you and back at ya.:blush:

1 Like

C4B78274-2B65-4BF7-827B-7D41548F1CDD

Lasagne !!!

This was my fathers favourite

Maybe it is still one of his favourite s.

I still eat meat n dairy but pray for our food.

Home made benchmark n bolognese layered

8 Likes

I made my old favourite breakfast - porridge with nutella on top.

Now I’m unsure if I want to eat it

2 Likes

Well, chamomile tea did the trick again. It’s now going on 4 a.m. and I’m waking myself up with some coffee.

Getting my stitches out this afternoon, excited and nervous about that. I’m excited that I won’t have to wear a glove in the shower anymore, but nervous that it’s going to hurt badly. Maybe it won’t be so bad, we’ll see. I’m also excited that I will get to leave work a little early for it.

3 Likes