8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

I edited my book Flunky

The whole book is depressing about me struggling through life. Then in the end I recover and this happens.

I went to school and everything was great. It was a little rough at the beginning and I almost dropped out, but I stuck with it and ended up doing well in my courses. Life was good. I got along with my roommate Kaden really well and I had learned a lot at that school. Hillary Clinton was the obvious pick to win the election. When all of a sudden election night came. Everything was good. I was five months sober. I got over Veronica when she posted a VLOG on youtube of herself that completely turned me off to her. I even got a girlfriend! Then Donald Trump upset Clinton and the apocalypse happened and everybody died.
The End

1 Like

Careful which ones you buy. I don’t have any personal experience with them myself but I hear they have a lot of sugar. At the very least they are very processed (which nutrients are lost during this). All the luck to you!

1 Like

I just thought of a business scheme. Hopefully I can get away with it without it being a bullet to my face. But I mean people do worse than me and are allowed so I suppose I can be allowed to.

1 Like

L Theanine is working on the intrusive thoughts but I also need one for anxiety

1 Like

hey jess, if its protein shakes its good…but I think you need solids in your stomach every couple of days or so. doesn’t have to be much, maymbe just a bag of chips? some carbs with your protein helps for your brain…sorta like for muscles. it just needs to be more protein than anything else though I think…

1 Like

I found a new tear in a new bed sheet on MR Turtle’s side of the bed. He’s a rough sleeper and they were reasonably cheap sheets so I shouldn’t be so surprised. Also, Tiggy is rough on the bed. He likes the new throw rug I have on the bed. HE likes it so much (and it’s not small mind you) he dragged it into the kitchen on Friday.

I was just over at the selfie thread. Everyone has so much confidence to post a selfie. I’m too paranoid and have a very low opinion of the way I look.

1 Like

I’m sure you look great,

You’re just being hard on yourself.

That being said,

I understand the paranoia,

Lots of forum members don’t post pictures,

Although I’d love to see your beautiful face!

2 Likes

Remember troll dolls? I kinda look like one of them only I have brown hair and I normally wear clothes.

True story, I identify with troll dolls.

I loved troll dolls. I bought three on ebay a few years ago because they take me back to a really happy time in my childhood. I got a little french dude, an artist dude and a reindeer costumed dude.

2 Likes

I love your posts @SacredNeigh7 . You always seem to have a very happy perspective on everything.

1 Like

Turtle, I hope I don’t make you paranoid, but I believe I saw a pic of you a very long time ago & I think you’re very pretty (not flirting, just complimenting) :slight_smile:

Anyways, I can understand. I get checked out from time to time by women, and I’m absolutely clueless as to what they see in me lol. :flushed:

1 Like

HEy @anon54386108 do you like Tom Goes To The Mayor?

1 Like

I finished hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. It was funny but I thought Feynman’s autobiography was funnier. I don’t know what book I should read next. I need something that will sustain my attention. Thinking foundation or brave new world.

3 Likes

There was a time I was braver on the forum and did post a pic of myself. But I have gained a lot of weight since then and look like pizza the hut.

I feel the same way. Despite trying to fit in for a while, no one really seemed to care if I’m here or not. I’ve tried PM ing a few people I thought I was getting close to, but turns out it was one sided so I mostly gave up trying to be friends with anyone here since no one cares about me. It’s still a good place to hang out.

I really like your contributions.

1 Like

HAHA!

I love that show,

Really I’ll watch any Tim and Eric stuff.

Although “Bedtime Stories” had some really dark themes I was kind of surprised about.

My sister and I went to see Tim Heidecker in person and he was so WEIRD, we loved it but the majority of people didn’t like the routine. I guess we’re weirdos too.

And I’m absolutely sure you don’t look like a troll,

Stop talking about yourself like that, woman!

2 Likes

I pay off debt only to face more debt.

Then I get stressed out if I’ll be able to afford cigarettes for the rest of the month, so I buy more cigs.

(I’m probably smoking too much these days from the stress).

It’s all kinda funny and tragic at the same time.

1 Like

So good to meet a fellow Tim and Eric fan! We loved their movie!

1 Like

Me too.

They are so delightfully strange!

Tim is super nice, I didn’t meet him but my sister did and she said he was a really nice and humble dude.

His show was great, and the movie was hilarious!

1 Like

Ah. The cable technician guys are trying to fix our cable right now. They’ve been trying for over 2 hours…

They’re loud and talkative and it’s tripping me out. They left our apartment to work on an issue outside the building but I hid in the bathroom for over 30 mins while they were here.

I’m like really stressed out right now.

Ugh: Sorry I hit reply without knowing :joy:
Go me!