8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

A little late, but here it is @Montezuma!
biggggg hug

2 Likes

I’m willing to dance for lemon bars (drools)

1 Like

If it weren’t for the fact that I’d wake up in the middle of the night, wondering where I am, I’d go to bed now. It’s 6:25 pm and despite having an nap earlier, I’m sleepy yawns

My head is pulsing and I feel dizzy and keep having sensations of my brain twisting. I think its because I’ve had barely any coffee today but THAT’S because my stomach has been sore…

1 Like

I’ve had a good day so far, just a short day at work, 5 1/2 hours on Saturdays. Now I’m just chillin, about to eat some lunch. There’s a high likelihood that I’ll just be chillin the rest of the day. I suppose I could do some dishes later. Looking forward to my day off tomorrow.

3 Likes

I heard back from the university about my course in librarianship! I worked out a mini budget to save for the course as I’m studying. Thankfully I’ve got some savings behind me so I can start straight away.

I’m really excited to start next year, study part time. Part time is studying two days a week for two years. So I could work three days a week.

10 Likes

How to GET RID of negativity??

I’m so happy for you! :slight_smile: That sounds like a great plan, something you would enjoy more than your current job. Can you do your current job part-time like that, or would you find a different job to work part-time, like working in a store or restaurant or something?

2 Likes

I’m tired of all the yelling. It seems constant everyday.

That’s awesome Turtle!

1 Like

Tea is cold when it’s warm

I think I’m going to have to stop the abilify. I try to stick to a strict calorie limit and the abilify is making me really hungry. Or not so much hungry, but munchy. It’s been hard to not snack. Luckily I just bought produce, so I’ve mostly snacked on fruit, but still.

the most important thing is being alive.
Nothing else matters.

1 Like

Yep, so I’ll probs do the course part time two days a week and work three days a week to fund it and rent and food and bills etc. It makes the course longer, two years instead of one, but that’s ok.

It’s delivered both online and on campus, a mix of the two. I look forward to studying on campus the most and getting to meet people and being able to ask questions more easily.

1 Like

Thanks Montie! How are you doing?

1 Like

The most important thing, is being alive.
Nothing else matters or counts.
Living is winning.:smile:

1 Like

Nothing helps me with intrusive thoughts.
Nothing.
I hate my intrusive thoughts, they are the most difficult component of my illness.

I want to just rest in peace in my grave, that’s it.

I’m going to a BBQ shortly at a friends house,

I agreed to bring dessert, which was exciting because I’m an awesome baker,

However, I learned today that several of the attendees are VEGAN.

Veganism is the enemy of tasty desserts and everyone knows it,

Ended up making “vegan pumpkin spice latte truffles”,

Yes, those are the types at the party.

Had to dip them in chocolate to make them palatable, as chocolate forgives all sins.

They look terrible.

3 Likes