8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

Why are we watching these guys make out?

3 Likes

I am dressed. He still has no clue there is a surprise party lol :joy:

2 Likes

You look dead sexy,

Not overdone.

2 Likes

I’m gonna bring it up to the dr when I go. I haven’t really tried anything.

1 Like

I thought I’d lost weight ad I’d lost 4in off my waist, but apparently I’ve gained 2kg…

Must be muscle as I can do press-ups again yay!

4 Likes

I have no idea how I survive…
The feeling is that I am 300 years old…
A topic I opened just a fortnight ago seems as if I opened it maybe a year ago…

1 Like

This medicine is making it hard for me to weld. I’m not getting better fast enough.

1 Like

I feel like you’re being hard on yourself.

The medicine probably has changed things a little bit,

But lack of sleep is a big deal, its definitely hurting you.

All that in addition to feeling insecure about your ability to work/skill is holding you back.

The meds are a small part of that,

You need sleep.

Try an over the counter sleep aid or benedryl,

And never sleep during the day!

You’ll feel better and your welding will improve, building your confidence.

I really, really think the sleep is your biggest issue.

1 Like

7 Likes

The party was a success!! Everyone was happy, he was surprised, we laughed a lot. The cake was good and when we were leaving the restaurant, he told me everything was perfect.

8 Likes

We have come to point in our evolution where the understanding of all the things in the universe will somehow manifest themselves as something concrete and will eventually embolden and enliven the human spirit with vast quantities of microparticles interacting with macroparticles to become tangible realities unfolding in ever expanding ways that when touched upon by the mind will experience itself as something real and we will look upon the old way as a rather ineffecient means of reality acting and turn it into reality playing and then we will see that the children playing were really not playing but rather engaging in a non-state of non-acting which while on the one hand is actually marvelous but will reveal that it was actually only a half-state which once it becomes known is capable of unlimited potential

Lol. I forgot what I had thought up initially but it was last night while I was thinking it up so I forgot how it was supposed to go.

2 Likes

I just read this thing about the current generation, “Generation Z”. And besides the current generation not being millennials, the current generation is supposed to be more self aware? That’s funny because I feel like I am actually less self aware than most people. Although I may just be internalizing their ignorance. A lot of this “self aware” stuff I’m seeing is involving a lot of name calling. But this generation is supposed to be more depressed so too, so maybe that’s the way the cookie crumbles?

But yeah I think I was just internalizing their ignorance after I read what I wrote above. But who knows, their may be more to learn about myself than before. I make no assumptions.

I think a lot of my paranoia is that I empathize with people, but I don’t realize I am empathizing with them and my mind brings it up as a feeling instead of the thought that I am relating to them. And then I wonder where I stand with them. Such a weird thing to say…

I figured my lack of confidence was hurting me. How do you get that back

That was one wicked cake, I sure hope Peter deserves all that effort :smile:

I so badly did not want to get out of bed. Need to drink this coffee and shake out these cobwebs. I got about 7 hours of sleep, so I should be good; my sleep was very broken up, but that’s always the case for me.

Oh man, I just woke up. I kept waking up throughout the night, but I somehow still kept having one long, somehwat consistent, dream.
I’m still tired. But I shouldn’t sleep anymore right now.

Lol nothing has changed :grimacing:

1 Like

Earlier in the week I found out I have kidney stones. The pain is getting bad and I just took an oxycodone. I wonder if it kicks in in time to spare me excruciating pain?

Today is my husband’s birthday. We always went out for his birthday a couple days ago. I think I’ll make him lemon bars.

6 Likes