8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

How u doin @anon54386108

1 Like

Those are scary looking. Does it eat humans

1 Like

How about Beauty and the Beast? Or the Count of Monte Cris to written by Alexander… Dumas…?

It happens. 1515

1 Like

They like to rule the land like dinosaurs

How would you react to a Komodo running up on you

My brother put his very large python ‘pet’(it was in a sports bag with a zipper) in my bed to “keep it warm” while I was sleeping, and he and my then husband went out having fun for the night.:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Pretty good!

How’s welding class,

I read there were only eight people in the class, that must have been a relief.

@anon40653964, I loved the cartoon when I was a kid!

The live action one was a little weird,

For some reason “real life” version just felt so much more about bestiality and Stockholm syndrome.

I mean, that is basically what the story is, but when you have real actors, it just feels wrong.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

■■■■ that 1551515

Crocodiles are vicious

1 Like

Welding class is goin. I feel like I’m progressing too slow but I’ve only had 1 day of Tig.

I have seen one running on the streets of San Diego. It used to be kept in an aquarium inside a grocery store food chain management office, then it chilled and rested near a pediatric hospital. Believe it or not during the night they can use camouflage like heat waves mixed with lightwaves so they kinda disappear they run hella funny and fast as ■■■■. It was a mostly nice komodo dragon about 1.8 meters long maybe a little larger. Sadly when I spot these animals, the military hunts them for research and as test subjects… totally not cool. Or worse as trophies for the sake of having more clutter.

2 Likes

Lol I haven’t seen the live version at all. It looked pretty fucken stupid on some Frozen Let It Go rapunzel rehash fan fiction ■■■■■■■■. The animated version is off the hook.

2 Likes

That’s about what I said when I woke up to it slithering around in the bag. Then I felt a wee bit sorry for it because it liked the warmth of my body heat under all those blankies…and the house was freezing cold outside those blankies.

2 Likes

@anon40653964 How old is your Pug?
Again, He is Adorable!

I hate snakes I would have screamed like a girl

1 Like

He is 5 years old in terms of earth revolving around the sun.

3 Likes

I’ve walked right past it running across the street. They smell sweat and what you keep, how much you waste, etc. On the island where they were documented in the 1900’s they tax tourists though haha, you have to jump on top of a counter top or table and throw fruit and vegetables or whatever food you have on the ground.

1 Like

Why have you decided to leave the forum?
You will be missed.

Because I know some good people will remain and some good people will join and we will all feel bad at times. It is good to remember to welcome new forum members.

1 Like