Education Is An Important Element Of Quality Life

Study Online is a new trend introduced by education council. Those schools which are approved and accredited are eligible to provide online study course. GED Diploma and High School Diploma can be acquired through online learning technology. The aim of Stanley High School is to spread this learning style around the globe. By taking [GED test online][1] individual can achieve high school equivalency diploma. Test procedure is not so difficult and test can be taken several times without any cost. Diploma in today’s life has worth for attaining quality life that’s why it is known to everyone that education works in our life.

stanleyhighschool.com

1 Like

I sometimes wonder is education worth it at all. It never served me any good. I got an excellent high school diploma but in truth never felt I was bright or intelligent. I only brightened up when I learned things in a relaxed environment i.e. learning by watching tv etc eg Oprah Winfrey can be very enlightening.

Good for anyone that wants to study, but has a hard time getting to and from classes, or deals with a lot of anxiety.

I got to get rid of these stupid voices if I want to be able to focus in a college setting. The cost is a major turn off for the idea.

I don’t need an education and i don’t want one.

I don’t want anything.

Coffee, cigarettes, barbitol.

Im done with this place.

I think online education differs from studying at University. Going into a theatre of 300 students and trying to focus for 90 minutes vs getting in front of a computer are 2 completely different things. Probably while I feel more comfortable on this forum. Education is a positive, but we’re all different. Should kids w/down syndrome be allowed to take A.P classes just because…no. Too many variables to answer this.