ECig explodes in guys pants

A lot of posts here on ECigs, they look dangerous and can blow up in your pocket, yikes!

1 Like

Neither i use nicotine gum or e-cig…!!! I am on a safe side…!!!

2 Likes

I just read it an hour ago. E-cigarette is not that safe.

2 Likes

I might get struck by lightning if I go outside too but I’ll risk it!!

3 Likes

There’s only one thing that should ever explode in a man’s pants…

3 Likes

They had one on the news here, blew up in the guys face.

1 Like

Omg, that’s awful. Blowing up in his pants they said he needs surgery. I can’t imagine it blowing up in somebody’s face…scarey

1 Like

his long and distraught fart

ouch

1 Like

That’s it. I’m not using smart phones anymore! :smile:

3 Likes

I saw that on the news last night. It exploded a few times.

1 Like

My e-cigs are in my jean pocket atm Hmmmm.

I’d rather my pants explode rather than my lungs :stuck_out_tongue:

Vaper 4 Lyfe

its so silly looking though, your parked at a red light and some guy pullsout this wand and takes a big puff and smoke goes everywhere. It reminds me of when I used to smoke pot when I was driving. I would always try to conceal it so I wouldn’t get spotted. Vaping in the car is like asking to get pulled over for smoking weed, it looks so similar. Im glad it blew up in his pocket. I wish more vapers would spontaneously combust.

ecigs are literally bombs. so if you’re carrying an ecig, that makes you…

You know who you are!

Is that an Ecig in your pants or are you just happy to see me? :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

For real tho Ecig is just another cash grab for the industry

I’m here with a senior citizen, he says he’d love :heart:️ his Essig to explode like that he hasn’t had a good ride in years :slight_smile:

lolololololilolol:scream:

1 Like

Ecigs use lithium batteries, which have the ability to store a lot of energy. Thus the critical part of the equation to explosion is not the battery, but the charger. A state-of-the-art charger, such as a LUC V4, will charge a lithium battery to 4.2V then stops.

The batteries are exploding because they’re being mix-n-matched with a charger without a 4.2V cutoff.

Good hypothesis, but the lithium battery charger is not plugged into the ECig while it’s in your pants?

1 Like