Due to an unjustified suspension which has been abusive and triggering

I do not feel safe enough here to post in a personal capacity. I will do my best to post articles in the lounge and news sections though.

4 Likes

We need u tim…u must be present here everyday…i like u more then anyother here in this forum…u are a kind soul…we love u dearly …common man …smile plz…

2 Likes

If that is what you want then ok. However your regular posts will be greatly missed.

Not what I want, but feel wary.

@firemonkey I love you dearly, you are a dear friend of mine;
Please keep posting;
If you don’t it will be a terrible loss for the community.

I’ll keep posting, just reluctant to post on a personal level after my recent experience.

1 Like

We all go through it. The mods are imperfect animals like the rest of us. Just know that your postings do not go uncared.

1 Like

We all love you brother :slight_smile:

I’d miss you. I think that when you see people wanting you to post the pain will lessen until it goes away completely.

U r a forum bad-boy now that u been banned. It’s always good to see the man behind the news. I do appreciate that if anything important gets published about sz, i wont miss it cuz u would have posted it. Thx man

I’m not even sure what happened here o.O sorry you feel that way firemonkey. I love reading the articles you post, you keep me and everyone else really informed!!

I know the feeling when you feel an injustice has been served and it does make you feel wary.
I hope time heals this and you rejoin us on a personal level again when you feel safe enough.
I too enjoy reading your posts @firemonkey, and feel you’re quite an asset to this community.

Look man, it was nothing personal. A lot of folks were hurt by your comment that everyone who is doing well must lack empathy. It was an upsetting comment to make. Sometimes, things can be offensive even though you didn’t mean it that way. We all make mistakes sometimes, and there is nothing wrong with making a mistake. But it’s better to just admit when a mistake was made and try to do better in the future. I enjoy your posts, and I’ve always thought we got along okay. Try not to let this one incident ruin your whole experience on here.

3 Likes