Drawing I did yesterday and finished today

14 Likes

Are these bats?

1 Like

No it’s just a monster thing. Middle chasm rip thing has an eye in it the top one has tentacles and the bottom one has claw things. I was just doodling.

2 Likes

Personally I like it maybe it’s because of what it signifies in my mind but I might draw something else today.

4 Likes

@far_cry0, I know you’re upset, but that’s no excuse to lash out at others. It isn’t @ChildOfFate’s fault that you’re in so much pain.

3 Likes

Sorry man. …i don’t know what to do.n.

1 Like

Nice drawing, @ChildOfFate!

1 Like

Interesting drawing , check mine

I tried to draw computer game character but i need to work on colours, and i need to work on character aswell. I just do what i can and hopefully i will improve more, and people will like and buy, and i will be millionare :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I wish I could give you a big hug and tell you everything is going to be okay. Just remember, as long as you’re still breathing, there is hope that it will get better. New treatments are being developed every day.

3 Likes

I like the colours that you use. I like colouring my drawings just on computer.

2 Likes

Lets see…!!!

What software???

2 Likes

Toon Boom Animate Pro 3.

2 Likes

See I can’t simplify things like that I am unsure why but I just can’t seem to do it. I like how you drew it though and I like the colors you used. Were you looking for more contrasting colors?

That would be awesome if people actually bought my art it can even be for cheap but to just have them appreciate it enough to spend money on it would be amazing.

I prefer to shade I just think it’s lots of fun although I don’t do that with my ‘graffiti’ because graffiti is meant to pop and shading with a normal pencil doesn’t always do that/

1 Like

Yeaah shade more , its good , i like to draw my graffiti with pencil then trace it with marker, or black pen, and i like bright colours like in cartoons, if shading is fun to youthats good. Everybodys style is unique. I am not shading good with a pencil but i will try.

2 Likes

Farcry try drawing you I would like to see your style of drawing :smiley: can you do this ?

3 Likes

I am about to sleep. .

2 Likes

tomorow …

3 Likes

Ok let see…!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I usually do that too draw it in pencil and then go over it with a marker or pen. I might be able to give you tips but I’ve never really tried to teach anybody shading or anything so we’ll have to see if I can give you any good tips. I need to think a bit though.

1 Like