Does the world need another great Spiritual Leader?

Quite easy - Clearly a more higher HUMAN CONSCIOUNESS would certainly be More Compassionate, More Loving and More Intelligent …And definitely more Insightful and wise.

So a person who is not intelligent but is extremelly lovely, how do you quantify his/hers level of consciousness?

And that individual would certainly be BEYOND - The Normal Human Rat Race for Money/Power/Position.

That Individual would have transcended beyond ordinary Human craving for ordinary things of the world…

Extremely “Lovely” – U mean Loving ??

Well, a Truly Loving Human is definitely going to be an Intelligent person too.

An Idiot would certianly be incapable of Love.

Lots of people don’t want money power position but are okay with mistreating animals for example, how do you define their level of consciousness?

Mistreating Animals?..As long as they desist mistreating other HUMANS…which 99% of Humans do not do …most of Humanity mistreat other Humans…I agree mistreating Animals is bad but is way better off than mistreating other Human beings.

I know a woman that is not intelligent, her rational mind can’t think much further than “what I need to eat today” but she is one of the most caring persons I’ve met. How do you define her level of consciousness?

we are in a great disagreement here than…

Please define Intelligence ?.

Please define idiot…?

1 Like

Idiot is someone who cares only about himself.

The mind being able to rationalize decisions and ideals for example.
On it’s own

That is not really Important to consider someone being Intelligent.

The Mind to rationalize ideals can be achieved by anyone who has read a lot.

Give some books to an idiot and he would be able to do the same.

Intelligence is not that.

My point @saurav1 is that you can’t measure consciousness enough to appoint a single leader that lasts long enough for people to love him unconditionally and follow it’s guidance.

I don’t believe in leaders, that’s why I’m discussing this with you, but I guess there isn’t much of a point here to make besides the one I already made.

I think it’s delusional talk to believe in measures of consciousness, but that’s a belief I have, a lot of “sane” people might disagree with me.

When Did I say – you need to Measure Consciousness?.

I only said consciousness can never be measured. It only has to be Experienced by oneself and others. Several people in Humanity have had that Consciousness and people have listened to them.(Example: Buddha/Jesus/Osho/Mohammed).

Anyway, Since there is no point discussing this. Ending .

Definition of INTELLIGENCE.

A. Personal experience of the Truth of Existence. (That certainly is not possible for a mundane human mind.) The Mind will have to transcend to a higher consciousness to even dream about achieving this task.

History has shown that Individuals who have reached this Consciousness - In turn HELP or try to help other Humans too to reach that Consciousness which they themselves have experienced. Since they know what could happen if Humans do not attempt to achieve that.

B. Compassion and LOVE.

1 Like

That’s a nice theory, but a theory nontheless.

Funny though, all of who I experienced having this conversation with, but all don’t practice this “knowledge” in their own lives.

That’s why I asked you if you read Damasio, because he has a fascinating theory about consciousness that applies to all human beings, not just the select elite that has a higher level of it. We all exist here, from murderers to animal lovers. So you try and apply that knowledge with the love of your parents and then we can talk about levels of consciousness.

Osho had a number of gold cars, since you dislike people that chase the money status.

1 Like

i rekon that nowadays the possibity to exist one single spiritual leader is very rare, but one thing that i sense is that more and more people are turning to spiritual guidance without the barriers that religions have. In a clean free way.

I have read about Damasio and his books (I do agree with some of his talks but not all).

OSHO /Buddha/Jesus/Mohammed/Kabir/ Jiddu Krishnamurthy - All agree on all points since they are enlightened .

You will find a common theme in all their teachings if you have read them.

Anyway, my POINT was ---- Being nice towards Animals is good but most of today’s humanity are not even nice towards fellow Human beings. How good is it if you are unkind towards fellow Humans but kind towards animals?.

Surely being nice first towards other Humans a priority and then towards other Animals?.

I DO LOVE my Parents…I also know that they hate my individuality(Which is why they got my hospitalized)… But I still Love them.

Anyway I think you do need to read more of Osho/Krishnamurthy/Buddha/Jesus et al to know where I am coming at.

My love for my parents is not exclusive…I consider all humanity to be loved and I do not want to single it out only to my parents.

Dont know if im not clear at any point here.

Most of Osho’s cars were GIFTED to him and he accepted it out of Love.

He never craved for those cars. :smile:

Anyway…