Does the world need another great Spiritual Leader?

Very recently for example:—

It is now proven that for example:-- The Earth has always EXISTED and the Big bang theory and creation hypothesis was Wrong.

i read that… an american scientist discover mathemativaly that black holes dont exist

1 Like

Which again proves that TIME has always existed.

It is only when an Individual is able to TRANSCEND TIME that reality would be known.

Transcending Time is beyond the scientific capability (as far as i KNOW).

1 Like

As long as the idea of hollografic reality, i think that is beating around the bush

1 Like

I believe that the Universe has always been operating in a certain LAW…You can call it by any name.

I truly believe nothing at all happens at Random. There are causes and conditions for everything happening in our Universe and/or Universes.

Does the forum need another religious thread?

http://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/religious-content-clarification/24659

1 Like

Duh this is NOT a religious thread.

Atleast not a Hindu/Christian/Muslim/Buddhist thread.

thank you.

Duh, indeed. Threadlock in 3…2…1

Ya go on locking everything. Just gave an opinion.

If that is TOO MUCH , go delete and lock it.

It’s not up to me to lock it, I’m just a user. I’m just pointing out the site guidelines/rules so you don’t get banned again.

If you want answers, wait for the singularity. :smile:

1 Like

answers for?. Singularity meaning?

@Minnii thinks mistreatment of humans and animals is equal

while OP thinks that mistreating humans is worse

There is something of disagreement in moral

Hence why we shouldn’t have spiritual leaders, because man/woman cannot agree on such matters.

I reckon a spiritual leader would have to be very charismatic/convincing. Although some people might not like certain persons charisma because they are say…jealous! Or…just in disagreement.

The world will never be perfect. There’s no magic pill we can take to agree on everything.

We need to just accept

say the serenity prayer

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Something I need to work on, but I’m workin on it :wink: ya know.

2 Likes

Cannot agree more !. Of course someone would need to have a Charisma - the way he looks, he talks, he moves, ------- every goddamn thing he does…Else why would anyone care to listen to him :).

Ya I had a disagreement with @Minnii simply because most of Humanity are mistreating other Humans most of the time and yeah animals too need to be cared but firstly Humans need to be treated better as a priority.

It is WISE to temporarily ignore the things we cannot change but UNWISE to not know about them.

I dont know someone said ----- we use only 10% of our brains (especially the left one).

i will lead sz.com to the promised land

2 Likes

count me in that endeavor

1 Like

Haha, did you just put Osho next to Buddha ?

not trying to be rude but…

1 Like

I believe he was greater than Buddha.

At-least more Modern and suitable for our times.