Does cannabis damage the brain...?

does cannabis damage the brain…?

Changes the brain

it triggers psychosis so yes it does damage the delicate brain

I don’t think there’s a drug that physically damages the brain. They change the brain, maybe if really young it could even stunt growth (not sure about that, just guessing).

*At least I know drugs can’t eat holes in your brain.

drugs damage the brain

I’m not enlightened on this subject. How do they physically damage it? And which drugs?

take enough drugs and they damage the brain…weed, e, coke, herion…

its only obivious they cause damage

I don’t know. I don’t think the effects from long-term weed smoking could constitute as “damage”.

I’m debating whether they can cause actual physical damage or not. I don’t think they do at this point. I know they damage the brain in that they alter it constantly and the brains getting like false signals (from neurotransmitters).

the brain is like a car engine it can become damaged if treated wrong!!

if drugs didnt cause damage i would of not got psychosis

Drugs can be a factor yes, but it doesn’t mean they always will lead to psychosis even in people with mental illnesses.

weed kills brain cells

That’s flat out flase. Show me scientific evidence of that.

do you smoke it @FranzKafka

1 Like

Drugs had nothing to do with my problem.

Symptoms of which can be seen in movies like: the craft, fourth kind, emily rose, last exorcism, golden child, harry potter, ghost. Yeah, cannibas doesn’t cause this.

Cannibas though, if smoked, should be used responsibly. Like alcohol.

1 Like

Actually ecstasy can burn holes in the brain.

1 Like

Lol. It’s impossible for a drug to make holes in your brain. The only thing that can put a hole in your brain is physical trauma.

Weed alters the dopamine system. Eventually running it dry. It can be recovered after smoking cessation.

2 Likes