Does anyone want to do a ongoing topic where we talk about our daily goals?

I like the idea of just one thread on goals so i can keep up with everyone elses goals.

My goal is organizing my chores. Working my way out from the bed room to the bathroom and each room i am going to i want to clean it or just maintain it.

Hello to all. I set my goals and daily routine every day. Every morning I woke up early and ready for my daily exercises. After my exercises I cooked for breakfast, and deliver lettuce to our customers and more of going to the city for many kinds of needs and business purposes.

I can handle people around me, I dont heard voices and etc. anymore. I am the one who holding our budget and the business. I am also the one who manage our farm business and face too many new and old customers almost every day many times in a day. To me it is my daily routine in my life and to my daily goal too. I am still drinking .5 mg of my medicine and I am glad right now because I can wear any clothes I like because I am fit now. I am on a healthy weight now and back to my old sexy body again. I am energetic and I have insight and I plan ahead what next to do. I am happy of what I have and containted.

My husband and I will going to open another business again it is advertisement on the website. I have to face new people and deal with business with them. I know I can do it.

2 Likes

My goal is always never to talk to my voice or engage in arguments with the voice. I struggle with this, and itā€™s a pain in the ass when it happens.

Iā€™m still trying to find the root of that anxiety. Iā€™ve had it since my late teens. Iā€™ve gone to therapy for it, but I still havenā€™t learned any effective coping strategies yet. I start back going to therapy this month, and Iā€™m hoping we can address this problem. So that I can get out and do more!

Blessings,

Anthony

3 Likes

My goals are to take care of my physical health and mental health. Doing whatever it takes to make my depression a lot more manageable. Walk more, eat healthier foods, eat less, and I really need to find a hobby. I also would like to join a support group at some point.

3 Likes

Today Iā€™m going to try and cook a lunch for my sis and I. (noodles with peas, and broccoli)
If the phone rings, I will answer it, (at least once today)

1 Like
  1. and 2 are completed.
    3 is in process but so far so good. for day 1 of no soda.
    make bed - havenā€™t done yet. :blush:
1 Like

Good job, youā€™re kicking this list down. :thumbsup:

I never make my bedā€¦ Iā€™m not very good with that oneā€¦ But I am getting better about changing the sheets and washing the blanketsā€¦ So itā€™s not pretty, but itā€™s clean.

1 Like

So far today, Iā€™ve accomplished all of my goals!

I had coffee with my good friend. We had a blast, and made plans to meet up on my birthday in January.

I also did my grocery shopping with very little help! It was very slow at the store, so I had only minimal anxiety. Iā€™m getting a lot better about making my way through the big store and finding all the items I need. The only real stressful part is the checkout (the sounds, the fast motions, the people).

Now I just need to take a walk and Iā€™ll be done for the day!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

i had a list of things to do in my head today-

• Sunday service x
  • fix curtains x
  • visit family (sunday tradition) x

i got some things from the hardware store yesterday & last night that i wanted-

• muffin tray
  • doormat
  • work bench
  • wood tools
  • curtains & pole
  • tie backs for curtains
  • mirror

i guess iā€™m getting the place ready for new year lol,

so last night i fixed the pole but i hung the curtains wrong so i got some hooks for the curtains today from my mum and i fixed them :smile: which was annoying me. the mirror was easy to fix as there was a nail in place already, the only thing i am annoyed about is the workbench and tools as i took them to my mums and left them there :cold_sweat: i feel like an idiot, so the next things on my list to do are-

• get workbench and tools back
  • fix curtain tie backs to the wall
  • go to doctors
  • go to dentist
  • bury my spider
  • feed my snake
  • get some net curtains
  • get some wood

i like to try and keep busy as it takes my mind off of things, i have been building up my tolerances and expanding what i can cope with ever since the med change so i am able to do a whole lot more than i use to and i am not just doped up to the eyeballs everyday now lol, i guess it seems like a big list but its something i need to work on, i reckon the dentist is the biggest thing for me x

2 Likes

actually iā€™ve now made my bed. Itā€™s not the neatest or the prettiest. But itā€™s done. so iā€™m on my way to having all my goals accomplished.

iā€™m going to add to my goal one last thing. to journal my thoughts today too.

great job!! i a lot of times will go to the grocery store in the early morning before a lot of people are there. Makes me more comfortable not to mention i hate crowds anyways.

1 Like

good luck with the meal and answering the phone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i donā€™t like the dentist either but they are a necessary evil!

Today my goal is to shave, shower, and take my dog on an extra walk.

Heā€™s getting older (heā€™s going to be 13 in march), so he needs to go outside more often.

Taking care of him keeps me grounded and in reality. So heā€™s definitely a blessing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck on your goals Anthony. My dog keeps me grounded too. Sheā€™s my baby and i love her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goals today:

1. take meds = completed for morning
  2. make bed my dog is still sleeping so i canā€™t yet. :wink:
  3. write in journal
2 Likes

Go take a bath soon and go to breakfast with the family when my sis gets home from early morning lap swim.

Already took some of my medsā€¦ the rest I have to take with food.
Already got my to burn items together
Stopped myself from that second cup of coffeeā€¦ (easier now that my sis found a tiny french press for me, so it only really makes about one real cup)
Only smoked half a cigarette. Iā€™ll have the other half laterā€¦ itā€™s HARD only smoking half a smoke.
Still not sure I want to answer the phone today. It doesnā€™t seem to be in the cards.

2 Likes

i never answer my phone. Not because it bothers me but rarely is the phone for me. I will only answer it if my mom is right there and gets annoyed because iā€™m NOT answering it. :slight_smile:

actually making my bed isnā€™t a big deal to me and i probably woulnā€™t have it as a goal but my mom really likes it when i do it so i make it a goal to please her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny, but the only time I really WANT to answer the phone is when my sis sayā€™sā€¦
ā€œplease donā€™t answer the phoneā€¦ Iā€™m expecting a call from a boyā€

Then I really want to answer it.
I always want to sayā€¦ ā€œyou leave my kid sister alone you person of male persuasion. I know what your thinking.ā€ But I made a promise to stay out of her dating life. Sometimes I can do that. But if the guy is a real piece of workā€¦ I do say something. But she doesnā€™t always listen to me.

I also LOVE to knock on the car window and ask random questions if sheā€™s sitting in her car with a boyā€¦ kissing. Itā€™s my little pleasure.

3 Likes