Does anyone here smoke?

I smoke half a pack a day. I got a vapor ecig and loved it. I used it a month and in that time I only smoked two ciggies, but the coil burned out and I never went to get a replacement coil.

I think that you gotta appreciate the fact that dudes like pedro are European and smoking for them is second nature.

don’t smoke any

1 Like

Oh interesting. I quit May 4th this year. I’ve caved in an smoked a few cigs since then. I’m on the 14mg patch and going to the 7mg patch made me unable to think straight.

I quit smoking but I’m still on the patch. I can run now, however, I’ve been running three miles a few times a week.

Smoking was sort of a bad boy phase for me. Well, I needed to grow up. Yeah, studies show that we scz have lower rates of cancer even though we mostly smoke. Sort of like wolverine smoking cigars constantly. Well, it’s more badass to have functional lungs and stamina.

YUCK!!! Smoking makes me feel like I am suffocating and can’t breathe, even just one night of it, and I use to smoke for 10years, then quit.

Would you rather die of cancer or sudden cardiac arrest or diabetes? All three seem terrible.

Not smoking last night was tough. Sitting on a bar patio for the most part. Toughest night yet.

Kudos for not caving.

Thanks mini. I’ll keep on fighting it.

It’s so strange to just sit there and listen to people without stepping out for a smoke when boredom hits.

After a couple weeks I think it’s helping my personality a bit. Kind of exhausting though.

1 Like

Cardiac arrest? Im smokiing right now and im sure that my neighbors hate it but come on …how long does anybody really plan on being alive?

Only when I’m on fire?

I’m not a heavy smoker but I definitely enjoy having a cigarette

I smoke a pack a day. First thing I’ve got to have in the morning is a cigarette. I’ve tried to quit several times and failed. I’ve been smoking about six years.