Does anyone here smoke?

i enjoy smoking it eases anixety and stress, but if i become rich i will give them up…i am playing russain roulette with my destiny

1 Like

My dad died of heart stroke with 53. He was a healthy man, but his lifestyle had killed him.

I get you man… Im not a role model either.

1 Like

i quit for a month 3 years ago, i didnt even get one craving for the whole month, then i got extremly worried cracked and went back on them

1 Like

i hear its ‘‘will power’’ to stop completely,

1 Like

smoking is terrible. its bad for your health, smells bad and causes addiction. I dont even know why I smoke

2 Likes

in my case its more of a habit than a addiction, i proved that in quitting and not craving it as much

the first time I quit, I used to shake a lot the cravings were terrible.

i was near a psychotic episode thats why i returned smoking again in that moment

i am pressing reply but its not working for some reason

1 Like

I dont remember why i went back to smoking

in my heart of hearts i wish i never started, but all i can say is, i hope one day i build up the will power to quit and say no, i know i am dicing with ill health no doubth

1 Like

I used to smoke like 10 a day, then I switched to the e-cig. Occasionally I’ll have a cigar or a cigarette…maybe once per week. Usually I just vape though.

1 Like

I enjoy nicotine a lot. I have no regrets of ever starting.

I just quit for seven days but I just started smoking again yesterday. I find that I could have quit because of the patches but then I realized I enjoy the activity of smoking. I mean I was doing nothing, just laying in bed and sitting outside because I have nothing to do. I think to really quit I need to have a job or an activity everyday.

I quit smoking in 2013 fall. Haven’t had a cigarette since then. I still have cravings sometimes, especially with alcohol. But I’d never go back. I quit with a patch and used to work from home at that time, you just need to be a little stubborn about it. Good luck!

1 Like

I was a Heavy smoker - 2 packs a day, this was years ago.

I quit cold turkey a long time ago - never looked back.

4 Likes

Was going to stop smoking yesterday. Didn’t work. Now I feel retarded (literally)

2 Likes

Yes 20 a day. Gonna switch to vape at some point. Can someone explain vape mods for me?

I was a heavy smoker. LOVED IT. The first sigarette was always an incentive to get up in the morning, and I just loved the way the first few drags, just woke up my brain, and gave me a sense of well being. The rush of nicotine to the head. I quit new years eve in 2012 thoug. I had gotten astma, and didnt want to get that cronic lung thing, I dont know the english name for. I quit by using Snus tobacco, wich is a swedish unfermented snuff tobacco, you put under your lips. Some reports says its 90% less damaging to your health than sigarettes. Its wery full of nicotine thoug, so Im probably more addicted to nicotine than ever. But it is pleasure…