Does anyone here smoke?

i am a heavy smoker, about 30 a day

Yeah, but I switched to hand rolling tobacco, don’t smoke as much

Not since January 1, last year. It was my New Year’s Resolution.

5 Likes

i prefare hand rollys, there a lot stronger

1 Like

Good for you! I’m on a quest to quit until the end of the year, smoking less and less each day, it’s going well

id like to stop smoking, but i will take my chances

Since I hand roll them, I make them a lot smaller, so I smoke less

1 Like

Ohhh not good.
That is like a whole package, right?

I started smoking when i was 15 yrs old. Dropped it during the pregnacy. Dropped it again after the hospital. And now i smoke only in special occasions.
Personally, i think it’s the worst sneaky addiction ever.

2 Likes

i find smoking eases my craving and stress

1 Like

Glad to hear it. It was one of the best things I ever have done. It was giving my asthma fits. My asthma has lessened since I got off the cigarettes by 100-fold. I don’t miss it at all. Hope you are successful @Minnii.

1 Like

Just a mind ■■■■. You could also ‘find’ it with almonds or bananas.

1 Like

fair play for controlling the craving of tabacoo, i heard nicoteen is good for the brain though, it kind of reduces worry and stress

Thank you! I quit smoking then went back while psychotic. Worst decision

i hate smoking. smoked when i was in school and actually enjoyed it for years but later in life came to really feel disgusted from the smoke taste, feeling the nicotine buzz makes me ill and the whole idea of getting your lungs filled with this unhealthy stuff.

a week ago i thought that smoking would fasten the metabolism of my meds so they are quicker out of my body because ive read that it actually is scientfically true that it occurs but then after further research found out that my meds arent affected by tabacco smoking so i quit right away and threw away the entire package minus two cigarettes.

my granny smoked and she lived 89 years,

I had an aunt, she died at 82, she smoked heavily for 45 years and one day she decides to quit out of the blue she got so bad the doctors said she had to keep smoking.

I’m not a doctor but i would be very suspicious about the source of such informations.
The thing is, people who take medications, who are overweight and/or have a bad lifestyle in general, are very likely in the risk group for a hearth stroke. So talking about benefits of nicoteen effects in those cases is pretty much meaningless. :smile:

i heard 1 in 2 die early , 50% of smokers die early due to smoking. 50t50 the other 50% live on to late in life…if i win the lotto i will give up then haha

Which doesn’t mean that you and me will.

1 Like

I’m going with @Sarad here. I’m quitting, slowly but I’ll do it.

1 Like