Does anyone feel referencing during psychosis is relating to a simulated universe or is that a delusion?

I am wondering if anyone else has thought of this or if I am alone on the topic. I have pondered this because the referencing is similar to computer coding. Anybody?

4 Likes

Yeah i have had the thought but do not care i guess.

Haha! I’m trying to figure out WHY. I’m on a mission :smile:

1 Like

When I was first hospitalised I thought I was living in the matrix like the movie.

Now that I’m in meds and stable I realise that nobody actually knows the nature of the universe anyway.

Famous normies (people who don’t have schizophrenia) actually believe this. Like Elon Musk.

3 Likes

Nothing will change if you believe it or not. I treat these thoughts as part of delusions and ignore. In time, forget

2 Likes

What does that mean? If you think you’re actually seeing proof then that might not be healthy.

1 Like

When I was psychotic I thought everyone was hacking into my mind and I was hacking into theirs. It was like a super matrix computer game.

I wonder if 1000s of years ago cavemen with schizophrenia thought like that, even though computers didn’t exist back then. If schizophrenic cavemen did think like that then we might be onto something.

2 Likes

I was watching life’s mysteries and prehistoric people had even created battery (i think a tool found in egypt) with copper :thinking:

Also certain drawings are too similiar to current technology

1 Like

I felt the same when psychotic…I don’t think my medication is straight yet because I still feel like this at times. I’m working on a stable cocktail but until then its hard to ignore and it makes me question EVERYTHING haha

Cavemen didn’t get schizophrenia scientists have proved this

1 Like

There is no universe, only our subjective sensory information.

1 Like

You just make yourself sicker freaking out and fighting your delusions and hallycinations

I had exactly this. In my country there is a magician called Keith Barry and he had a magic show called Brain Hacker and I took it as evidence for my delusions. I didn’t hack other peoples’ minds though. But I felt constantly violated pretty much…

1 Like

When I was first developing illness, I thought that aliens were programming me and hijacking my brain, and that I was part of a simulation as well as a video game and everyone around me were NPCs except for others who had the same issues I did then…they weren’t NPCs.

2 Likes

I felt like a social experiment and thst all this stuff was getting zapped into my brain to see how is squirm