Does anyone ever express through art what they're feeling?

Does anyone use art to express their feelings?

5 Likes

Lots of people here do. This one really made me laugh.

1 Like

I express farts while kneeling

3 Likes

I make some music from time to time. Electronic. Not professional, it’s just a hobby. Now, I am definitely emotionally engaged when making music. But it is not quite like having a clear feeling that I then ‘translate’ into music. Everything goes much more behind my back, so to speak. I would feel inclined to make music, but not really about anything specific, and then I’d start, and things take off…

2 Likes

Yes, I do. I have been known to express great grief through my musical compositions.

2 Likes

Yes I write. I have a blog I post my writing on. It’s collaborative though so not just me. I’m also working on a memoir but its slow going. I feel like I’m trudging through a foot of water every time i try to move forward

1 Like

I draw and paint.

2 Likes

I draw out my negative emotions

2 Likes

I draw and paint

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yes. I draw lots of serious stuff. But I also draw lots of fun things like cartoons and surrealist art.

5 Likes

@Zero. I was just gonna post that the last picture of a window is so real it almost looks like a photograph. Then, my coffee kicked in and it dawned on me that this picture is in fact a photograph of your artwork on the windowsill and above the window. :smile:

2 Likes

If writting is art, then yes :slight_smile:
Long time ago I didn’t do it, I should buy a new nice notebook to motivate me .

2 Likes

Writing is definitely art.

3 Likes

Wow! Awesome art work!

2 Likes

I write for the stage
A lot of stuff linked to schizophrenia
And poems and articles
Occasionally paint

3 Likes

I have put my distortions of the world into art.

3 Likes