Does anyone believe there are evil spirits?

Yes I’m sorry if I ever posted about them in the past. I’ve taken extra meds and now I’m more stable so I don’t waste any time worrying about THAT anymore.

I just trust in God.

I believe in evil spirits but I dont think that they are from “from the other side”, I that they are half human hybrids that are the result of fallen angels cross breeding with humans so that they have a human body but special abilities like being invisible and telepathy.

Their job is to contaminate humanity on all levels.

It sounds crazy but after years of research I found out that im not the only person to consider this,its even mentioned in the Bible that angels that couldnt control themselves were kicked out of Heaven then crossed with humans.

And ive found reports from non “crazy” people on sites that have nothing to do with mental illness that are exactly like my “delusions”.

There are many people that have reorted voices of invisible people talking in the same room and mind manipulation.

I almost commited suicide before doing research and finding out that im not alone.

Its not just voices but a actual pattern that is the same all over the world.

Ive found people that describe exactly the same thing that ive experienced,like these Nephilum(half human/half demon) use humans to teach their children to use their powers.

Ive read reports on non mental sites of people hearing adults talking to children instructing them on using their powers.

Because they are invisible and cant be harmed while in that state they dont care if we hear them or how what they are doing makes us feel.

Its my opinion that because they arent full humans they cant comprehend how their dehumanizing us has a negative effect on us also they just dont care because they think that they are above us as a result of their powers.

But I also think that some of them arent even aware of what they are,I read somewhere that there are good ones and bad ones,most of the evil in the world is caused by the bad ones instigating the bad side of human nature.

blah, blah, blah, thats all i hear, mindless ramblings of a schizophrenic

3 Likes

Yes. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Quick question. Do you pay taxes? Or at least hold down a job.

It appears you don’t seem sick, you just choose to believe in really weird ■■■■. so I at least hope your not leeching off your country.

1 Like

yeah, maybe you should write a book about this, with many, many volumes, i think it could help,

but to me its just like blah, blah, blah, rubbish, tbh i am thinking about using the ignore feature on this site for the first time unless you are genuinely looking for support then thats different, i mean do you want help?

3 Likes

I agree ,at least my delusion isnt really a delusion ,these creatures are real.

People dont believe me but just wait and see,they are the intellectual,emotional,and spiritual Gremlins of humanity.

You know what a gremlin is correct? they destroy mechanical stuff to cause catastrophy.

Well these creatures are another version ,the nephillum do what they call “nudging” human minds.

Its the end of the world and Gods going to make an example of his existance by sending them all to hell where they belong,He told me so.

Then after the humans see that God is real they will be given the chance to change their ways or be sent to hell with them.

People dont believe me but just wait and see.

@wonderdunk why can’t you start your own thread and leave mine alone?