Does anyone believe there are evil spirits?

oh oh oh – and in response to the topic, sheesh –

yes, I do believe in spirits, both “good” and “evil”. But I no longer believe they can harm or affect me in any meaningful, tangible way.

I sometimes attempt to listen for and assist spirits in my area, if they seem in need of help, but I am generally quite skeptical and scientific first.

I like the idea of ghosts… I am not sure they are as real as i’d like them to be, or as i believe them to be… I love hearing others’ experiences with ghosts.

No, They do not exist.

well, I “think” it’s my grandfather, if not it’s a spirit that visits me through what I believe is a portal I opened up when I thought I was being tortured by the devil when I was ill. Nothing to be afraid of, just sort of creeps me out when I sense it’s presence. I don’t think I could really help if it is my grandfather, but something tells me I can help so I pray about it. I had a dream about a living dead girl a couple of weeks ago and when I woke up I thought that she might have been my dead cousin who was killed at age 16 in a car wreck. I don’t know if she went to Heaven either, so I pray for her too.

We used to have a local alcoholic minister Ho we used to call ‘the exorcist’ because spirits would disappear in his presence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

But seriously I am kinda agnostic when it comes to spirits. I think there up is a lot we don’t know about yet.

we all know good and bad are with us spiritualy aswell as here on earth, what we need is not ask if theres evil, but ask ur self what u are feeling and question all possibilitys to come to a resolve that leave u in peace. in ur case u have the fear of evil but the gift to pray for the evil spirit and to give ur self and ur life oin earth a positive one. u choose. remember sometimes we just need follow our heart forget what our minds tell us,

Abso-freaking-lutely i deal with them EVERY day of my life.

@jukebox, maybe your grandfather is there to help you stop smoking, and won’t “cross over” into the portal until he’s satisfied you have smoked your last one?

1 Like

Yes many people believe there are evil spirits.

1 Like

Loop holes. Loop holes everywhere

I think you’re having a spiritual crisis.
There is plenty evil in the world, try to stay away from it.

Sz can be a medical crisis
I don’t think they are related.

1 Like

Man, you’re not well. Please seek help.

I’m sorry to hear that. You seem to have some insight, maybe try therapy to help deal with those thoughts. You’re not a demon man, or discovering the entrance of the demon world. Those are delusions, you know this.

1 Like

i like how you broke those two down and i think you are correct in some ways

they can be separate from each other,

not all the time but they can be

it depends if you think evil is at the root of your problems
if you do then it can be a spiritual crisis but if you just think it is say a genetic problem and your brain is malfunctioning then thats different,

a good question here is ‘what do you think the root of your problems is?’ like ‘where does your mental illness come from?’

people say things like ‘the environment’ but what does that actually mean? must be a bad thing or you could say that it was evil. but whatever it was it was bad.