Do your "hallucinations" sound internal or external to your body?

My female voices sound external to my body, but my male voice which is always with me sounds inside my consciousness.

2 Likes

They’re very much external. Completely separate from me…because they’re real.

An occult person I know said human spirits work external from the body, whereas demons work inside your consciousness.

1 Like

They show me both over time.

They only show me the external one time, it come as a whisper to the left of my head in my ear. But see this not the normal kind, as this happen i standing there staring at a female entity made of light as she stand there in a shadowy doorway in a tree! It happen at same time.

But over years i see all of it.

And look around man, sometimes it’s other people to but they don’t know it. They hear the voice as well but they don’t see it’s a voice at all. I see them sometime hear the voice to but i can no say nothing, the younger they are though the less they know it’s not them.

And that not true daimon, all of them do all of them, external internal, they all do all of them at different time. But as normal they all got the different style and reasons and purposes.

A mixture of the two, but mostly internal these days.

mostly external sometimes internal

always internal

Mine are all outside. The primary voice is on my right and I only hear him in my right ear. He’s definitely right next to me, but external.

My mumbling voices, which I don’t hear when adequately medicated, all sound external to my body.

My voices are internal in the sense that I can hear them as if I were hearing real people whispering to me from different positions around me but they are obviously in my head. Usually when I’m in public I can hear people talking externally about me or sometimes I decipher what they are saying as some sort of code that I understand. It’s like thought insertion that correlates with the conversation people are having.

Both internal and external. Mostly external though agreeably they are real if they are heard both inside and out