šŸ˜±šŸ”ŖšŸ”«ā˜£ Do you?

Do you ever get voices insisting that you kill someone specific? How do you handle it? How do you get them to shut up? Most of my voices are conversational or whispers or music. Iā€™m not used to this and itā€™s really bothersome.

2 Likes

No but I used to have delusions of people telling me to kms

What is KMS? 1515

kms = kill myself

1 Like

Thatā€™s how i think normies always imagine sz ppl. With voices telling them to kill. I dont stigmatize u, if i knew u personally, this would alarm me if u were off ur meds. I dont hear voices, so i dont know how u experience the problem and if those voices turn into desires. Iā€™ve read in news app of some woman whoā€™s voices persuaded her to kill her son.

1 Like

Thereā€™s about a 0.000000001% chance Iā€™ll act on it. It also helps the person theyā€™re telling me to kill lives across the country.

1 Like

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Iā€™m on my meds. Have been for a while, and have a prn of extra haldol if it gets bad enough I need it.

1 Like

Voices tell me to hurt everyone.

EVERYONE.

Like some sort of Kill Bill sequel movie thatā€™s starting an aging brunette. ( Its me, Iā€™m the aging brunette.)

I just ignore them,

Thatā€™s really all I can do.

Unless they come up with some just super brutal or previously unmentioned method, then of course I have to listen, but still no to the murdering part.

3 Likes

This sounds fuggin terribleā€¦ im sorryā€¦ ive never had voices tell me to kill anyoneā€¦never had one tell me to kms eitherā€¦ i was told to rip out an eyeballā€¦ but that was for odin style knowledge gainā€¦ i was close to doing itā€¦ i even disassociated and was watching it from 3rd personā€¦was terribleā€¦ i wish you luck and restraintā€¦

3 Likes

I feel awful that you guys have strong voicesā€¦I heard the voice of scientists but they never told me to kill. Iā€™m sorry you suffer.

2 Likes

Mine would always say some bs or another.
( BS in psychology speak=hurt self or others.)

Stab myself, stab my hand, walk infront car, drink chemicals, get that guy just turn around andā€¦etc

I treated it the same as if they were singing Dont Worry, Be Happy. Yes it was rough especially when ā€œtheyā€ started with a certain phrase ā€œtheyā€ would say, but it was more of same bs.

I am not going to lie to you and say it didnt change me after 3.5 yrs of hearing all that. I became very jaded in thought and speach. i will also laugh at things that really arent funny. i am and have been trying to change that part.

I never did anything ā€œtheyā€ said. If for some reason, if you start thinking you got to do what hallucinations say, then I would say it is a crisis.

Hope the hallucinations quiet down soon for you.

2 Likes

Just to hurt and/or kill myself. (I have my very own thoughts of killing my ex, but I wonā€™t)
Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve felt like a victim of the demands. I hurt myself only rarely now, and I donā€™t believe Iā€™ll ever be convinced to kill myself because God told me not to all those years ago, and so far thatā€™s been enough to stop me.

i used to frequently get my voices telling me to kill my family,
until they started threatening their lives and stating iā€™d be framed for it at least,
and have had them VERY specifically tell me to kms in detailed ways,
these things are horrible and sad, frustrating and anger invoking - the
latter of which i used to give into a lot - being angry at them that isā€¦
there really is nothing you can do but ignore or acceptā€¦
you cant hide
you cant fight
you cant run
it is extremely intrusive and violatingā€¦ i sometimes call there psychological tortures ā€˜brain rapeā€™
i feel for you, just hang in there - it surely will passā€¦

1 Like

I think they tell you to do the thing you donā€™t want to do or donā€™t want to hear. They would tell me to leave my wife, and I thought it would be the only way they would leave me alone. It scared the heck out of me.

Itā€™s hard to test, but if we became enlightened and it no longer bothered us regarding what they were saying, would they say something else?

My hypothesis is that the conversation would change. Try calling them out on just picking the thing you donā€™t want to do, see if they acknowledge it.

1 Like

Yes Alien tells me sometimes that I must kill my husband or he puts his thoughts in my head to do so. It distresses me sooooo much and all I do is tell him to shut up or f*** off. I donā€™t take him seriously and I love my husband so much Iā€™d never want to harm him. Alien is the monster not me.

1 Like

I trained mine to say instead , heal yourself.

2 Likes

How did you do that?

I usually kill all those rats and roaches in the vicinity with explosives, an M-30. and grenades and the thoughts go away. No Iā€™m just kidding. I donā€™t have those thoughts.

For those that have these thoughts, do you tell your doctors/therapists/case workers/whoever? Iā€™m scared to. I donā€™t want them to think of me like that or put me in the hospital.

I would never tell anyone for the same reasons as you.

1 Like