Do you wear underwear under gym clothes?

You’re playing with my mind lol

1 Like

Damn, im in a real struggle. On one hand, it could be sexy, on the other hand, it’s gross. But still, there are some occasions, that you shouldn’t wear undies, but it’s not the gym.

1 Like

Victoria secret sells seamless and no show thongs. I wear those or my adidas seamless thongs. dont show under gym clothes.

2 Likes

I don’t wear underwear PERIOD.

I know a lot of women who don’t. Mostly family though. Heh.

3 Likes

I don’t really see how it’s gross. I think unconventional perhaps. But I hear people always say no bra or no underwear is gross. How? I think underwear is bad for women and too constricting. Especially sexy underwear. Lace isn’t good for your bits either. Idk

2 Likes

She’s most likely wearing a waist trainer. I could make my waist look this tiny in my trainer when I wasn’t fat.

1 Like

Do you wear skirts cuz w/o panties, your twat is visualto the world

My thongs are seamless and hardly know they’re there. Editing, and they aren’t crappy ones that’ll give you a cameltoe. You pay for what ya get

1 Like

I don’t wear skirts mostly leggings. Sometimes I will wear dresses and I’ll wear booty shorts underneath. I wear lingerie to bed on occasion.

1 Like

Hmm…stand firm on my vs and adidas. I feel sexier if my husband has to rip them off of me even if it is after I’ve had a hard weight session.

2 Likes

I’m having visions this morning :blush::rofl:

1 Like

I roam free like the buffalo often.

2 Likes

It’s just an honest fact.

3 Likes

Gross!
There is a reason underwear was invented.
Also it is more comfortable and clean.

I also don’t understand naked women in the gym locker room. At least wear a towel.

Just bring me in there and I will try to figure it out.

5 Likes

7th grade gym class locker room. A girl who a few years later claimed to be a witch came to class in a one piece wonder slenderising under garment. As i walked by the teacher said to take it off. The girl was mentally stammering “but, but…”

1 Like

I don’t always wear them because the panties I like to wear will show with some of my gym clothes. I don’t think it’s a problem. I shower daily and only wear gym clothes once before washing them.

1 Like

My gym clothes are covered in sweat. They get thrown in our athletic basket in garage. But I pretty much do laundry every day

I always wear underwear. Even to bed. I don’t attend a gym. I exercise at home to a yoga app on my smartphone, and also to personal yoga sequences I made up myself.

1 Like

Underwear are known to cause infections from being too constricting and containing fabrics not meant to touch such sensitive areas of the body. I go without the majority of the time because it’s healthier. It just sounds gross in the same way a women not shaving is gross. It isn’t typical