Do you watch TV and movies

In the past I used to watch many movies and some TV, but nowadays I feel tired and so I do not have any concentration to watch. Maybe this is good or bad, who knows? I have not read any books in many years, have just been so tired.

Tv not so much these days except as background noise. The nets been a much better place for me to watch movies and keep up with tv series etc. Watching them when i can fit them in my spare time rather then trying to work my life around them. My concentration also doesn’t help so watch them in many parts often. Although found the tv good sometimes as I can do a little house work in between the ads. Depends on a lot of things really.

I don’t watch TV at all. I had problems with tv when my illness was at it’s worst. So I cut it out all together. Now I just read and surf the net.

I can watch 1/2 hour shows others lose my concentration, I read but I have to take notes.

TV & Radio appeared to be synchronizing too often with my thoughts (you’ve all heard this before I’m sure)
Sadly I kinda wonder if it is only because our thoughts are so limited there isn’t much to talk about hence most subjects on TV beating around the same bush.

Once I understood that sci-fi conspiracy films were based on stories by others who thought like me, I got past that but everything else on TV has become really patronizing or I find it suggesting idealism which has kept our world screwed up and bowled us over in the first place.

I leave TV and Radio off unless an interesting documentary is on (especially nature shows)

1 Like

I can watch DVD’s on the computer… but only very mellow stuff.

No blood, no horror, no suspense, it really gets to me.

Ad’s are so LOUD and flash… flash… flash… and it really makes my nerves feel scritchey.

So NO TV. got rid of our T.V. ages ago and feel great about that.

I try to watch when I can but due to my anxiety disorder I can get restless so I don’t always.

I don’t watch much TV because I don’t find anything to watch that’s interesting, but I love books, because I can always find an interesting book!

1 Like