Do you see images in your head?

I see images in my head like bad CGI ( Computer-generated imagery ) every day while I try to remember something or thinking of something I’m going to be doing like grabbing a cup of coffee an image of it pops up in my head like a blurred CGI image or when I think of outside it does the same thing. I never seen these sort of images before in my mind. When I would think of something before, I would know where it was and how it was placed in what order before. Now only see this bad image representation of what it is and not what it was like a year ago. I will do this when I would think of any object or person every time. It would be the same image every time with out any change in detail. So the images are very limited like I have some computer in my head that only does crappy blurry CGI and it drives me nutz. I just want my own memory of people and places and things to be back to where it once was in full detail like it was. My Psychiatrist says this is some odd type of hallucinations I’m dealing with and nothing more to comment on them. I am also seeing something with my voices that will interact with me in my head that pop up like the images do but it will moving around like a bad CGI video that are gradient in detail of one color. These popped up some years before I started with these other bad representation of pictures in my mined.

1 Like

Which med are u on for that

My Doctor decided not to put me on any antipsychotics right now. He took me off them, I think because none of them have been working out at all for me with helping.

1 Like

Until and unless u try one how would u know the one iz working or not give it a go .

Keep in touch with ur pdoc …

I’ll be seeing him again near the end of this coming month. He sees me about once a month.

This is a bad experience but hopefully it is only temporary.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.